Launched in 2011, Twitch is a global community that comes together each day to create multiplayer entertainment: unique, live, unpredictable experiences created by the interactions of millions. We bring the joy of co-op to everything, from casual gaming to world-class esports to anime marathons, music, and art streams. Twitch also hosts TwitchCon, where we bring everyone together to celebrate, learn, and grow their personal interests and passions. We’re always live at Twitch. Stay up to date on all things Twitch on LinkedIn, Twitter and on our Blog.
About the Role
Twitch is passionate about delivering quality solutions to its community. We are enhancing the current experience and improving for the future. With Salesforce Service Cloud at the core, our eco-system spans AWS services, Informatica, the Twitch platform and several 3rd party tools.
As a Senior Developer on this team, you would report to an engineering manager and will be remotely or one of the Twitch offices. You are a person who understands customer obsession and wants to build a culture of customer-first partnerships across all boundaries, and has the desire to evolve the value of Twitch Enterprise Platforms team's engineering organization. While working with business stakeholders and other Engineering teams, you will directly improve Twitch's CRM experience. You will contribute to our goal of improving efficiency and scalability of our solutions, productivity of our internal users while enhancing the customer experience of our community. If you are someone who enjoys engaging partners to understand and enhance their needs, can translate complex requirements into scalable and reliable technical solutions and believe in the ability to develop skills and talents of other engineers, you may be the ideal person for this position.
- Prepare Technical Design documents for projects involving custom integrations, instance security and application customization.
- Review and compare different technical solutions, and recommend the best considering security, performance, scalability and maintainability of solutions on Salesforce.
- Build new functionalities or enhance existing and fix complex issues that are identified by business or internally by the team.
- Introduce new technologies beyond Salesforce towards building an effective CRM solution that meets current needs and enhances the business process for the future.
- Conduct code and config reviews to ensure quality in projects.
- Identify technical debt areas, prioritize and plan to implement them to improve the current state.
- Develop Proof-of-Concept on new concepts and functionalities.
- Develop governance within Salesforce to ensure administrators and other developers follow best practices.
- 8+ years of overall experience in enterprise solutions emphasizing Salesforce.com configuration, customization and support.
- 6+ years custom development in Salesforce using declarative and programmatic customizations towards solving complex solutions on Sales, Service and Experience Clouds.
- 3+ years of experience working on Lightning development (Aura, LWC and other UI frameworks).
- Solid experience with systems architecture, integration, object-oriented analysis and design, database design, key design patterns, data volume considerations, data sharing and security, environment management, release management, code versioning best practices, deployment methodologies
- Salesforce data tools (Data Loader, DemandTools, Eclipse Force.com IDE), scripted data loader, web services, cloud or on-premise middleware (like Informatica, Mulesoft ) and other enterprise integrating technologies.
- Experience with CI/CD tools(like GitHub, Jenkins) for Salesforce.
- You can teach us something new! We love to hire people who are way more knowledgeable than us and can be good teachers and mentors.
- Experience with Amazon Web Services (AWS) S3, SQS, Lambda, EC2, Redshift, Lex, Translate and Comprehend
- Experience with scripting in python or golang
- Experience with Tableau or similar analytics solutions
- Experience with middleware platforms such as Informatica or Mulesoft
- Medical, Dental, Vision & Disability Insurance
- 401(k), Maternity & Parental Leave
- Flexible PTO
- Commuter Benefits
- Amazon Employee Discount
- Monthly Contribution & Discounts for Wellness Related Activities & Programs (e.g., gym memberships, off-site massages, etc.),
- Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner Served Daily
- Free Snacks & Beverages
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Twitch. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
The pay range for this position in Colorado is $138,750 - 185,000 yr; however, base pay offered may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. A sign-on bonus and restricted stock units may be provided as part of the compensation package, in addition to a full range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits, dependent on the position offered. This information is provided per the Colorado Equal Pay Act. Base pay information is based on market location. Applicants should apply via Amazon's internal or external careers site.
Pursuant to the Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.