Launched in 2011, Twitch is a global community that comes together each day to create multiplayer entertainment: unique, live, unpredictable experiences created by the interactions of millions. We bring the joy of co-op to everything, from casual gaming to world-class esports to anime marathons, music, and art streams. Twitch also hosts TwitchCon, where we bring everyone together to celebrate, learn, and grow their personal interests and passions. We’re always live at Twitch. Stay up to date on all things Twitch on LinkedIn, Twitter and on our Blog.
About the Role
We are looking for a thoughtful and collaborative Design Operations Manager to report to the Head of Design Operations and increase proficiency across the organization. Design Operations is a new endeavor for our UX organization that works across the entire team, supporting our biggest projects, defining and tracking our goals, and ensuring that every designer has the support they need to emphasize creativity and invent customer-focused solutions. If you are excited to develop this department within an inspiring UX team, with a big impact on our customers' experience we'd love to meet you. Our UX organization is mostly on the west coast but we are distributed throughout the United States and Europe and we are open to remote candidates for this position.
- Support cross-department design projects from discovery to validation
- Be a resource for design managers who need additional equipment, software, or other tools to support their teams
- Manage processes for identifying onboarding and managing third-party agencies certain projects
- Build relationships with the designers and raise their concerns to design leadership in a detailed and applicable style
- Develop and seek feedback on solutions to common problems, implement the resulting solution
- Partner with product managers and engineering leaders to identify opportunities to improve the design process and advocate for the design process across the business
- Help individual design teams evaluate and track their work during bi-weekly sprint planning
- 2+ years managing complex projects for a large software business
- Proficiency with project management software
- Helped teams of designers create a process to clarify ambiguous problems
- Identified areas for self-improvement and challenged yourself to grow
- Comprehension of common design tools such as Figma and Sketch
- Commitment to following through and helping others make decisions
- Certification in common program management techniques
- Experience as a front-end engineer or UX designer
- Medical, Dental, Vision & Disability Insurance
- 401(k), Maternity & Parental Leave
- Flexible PTO
- Commuter Benefits
- Amazon Employee Discount
- Monthly Contribution & Discounts for Wellness Related Activities & Programs (e.g., gym memberships, off-site massages, etc.),
- Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner Served Daily
- Free Snacks & Beverages
Pursuant to the Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Twitch. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
The pay range for this position in Colorado is $87,150 - 145,250 yr; however, base pay offered may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. A sign-on bonus and restricted stock units may be provided as part of the compensation package, in addition to a full range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits, dependent on the position offered. This information is provided per the Colorado Equal Pay Act. Base pay information is based on market location. Applicants should apply via Amazon's internal or external careers site.