Launched in 2011, Twitch is a global community that comes together each day to create multiplayer entertainment: unique, live, unpredictable experiences created by the interactions of millions. We bring the joy of co-op to everything, from casual gaming to world-class esports to anime marathons, music, and art streams. Twitch also hosts TwitchCon, where we bring everyone together to celebrate, learn, and grow their personal interests and passions. We're always live at Twitch. Stay up to date on all things Twitch on Linkedin, Twitter and on our Blog.
About the Role:
The SVP, LATAM will have an entrepreneurial spirit to build our growing business on behalf of content creators, media partners, agencies, advertisers, publishers, and developers. In partnership with our functional line leaders, you will help execute on the vision, strategy, and day-to-day tactics that we employ to grow the business in LATAM. Twitch's business in LATAM is in high growth mode and we seek an individual that thinks big and is comfortable operating across functional lines to identify and execute on new growth opportunities.
In this highly visible role where you will be directly responsible for managing our content acquisition, business development and marketing functions in the region. You will also work hand-in-hand with leaders across our monetization teams (commerce and advertising) to drive top line revenue in the region. Lastly, you will work closely with our HQ G&A leaders to assist them in managing operations locally (HR, finance, IT, legal). You should be a proven operator in managing deal teams, content creator & advertiser relationships, and marketing.
You should be customer obsessed, data-driven and comfortable influencing up and down a large organization, especially at senior levels. This leader will shorten business approval times, develop analytical and data driven business plans and requests, and work with Twitch's senior leadership to execute on our global goals locally.
- Ensure Twitch is well positioned within the LATAM media/entertainment & gaming ecosystem by being Twitch's primary LATAM evangelist
- Lead content acquisition, partner, and account management strategy in LATAM
- Lead business development and marketing efforts across LATAM ensuring that global product rollouts and marketing strategies are localized appropriately the region
- Support Twitch's CRO and advertising sales efforts by assisting in executing local sales activities and fostering relationships with advertising agencies and key brand partners
- Aid Twitch's G&A leader in managing local operations across HR, finance, IT and legal
- Foster key strategic relationships with partners at the C-Suite level
- Lead cross-functional collaboration: this individual will work closely with a variety of internal and external partners to exceed goals for shared business objectives in LATAM
- 15+ years in entertainment, gaming, or media leadership roles
- 10+ years leadership experience in a growth company, ideally in the entertainment, media, gaming and/or consumer internet space
- Successful track record managing regional operations for entertainment, media, gaming and/or consumer internet companies
- Demonstrated experience executing business development and/or content deals, local marketing efforts and advertising sales
- Entrepreneurial drive and demonstrated ability to take ownership and achieve stretch goals in an innovative and fast-paced environment
- Experience with presenting to and influencing at all levels within a large, cross-functional and matrix organization
- Demonstrated people leadership skills with an ability to lead technical, creative and operational teams
- Fluency in Portuguese, Spanish or other languages within the region
- Strong existing relationships in creator, influencer, and gaming communities
- Familiarity with Twitch as a fan
- Amazon Entity, no wellness benefits
- Medical Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Pension Plan
- Maternity & Parental Leave
- Paid Holidays
- Transportation Benefits
- Childcare Assistance
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Twitch. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status, or other legally protected status.