Launched in 2011, Twitch is a global community that comes together each day to create multiplayer entertainment: unique, live, unpredictable experiences created by the interactions of millions. We bring the joy of co-op to everything, from casual gaming to world-class esports to anime marathons, music, and art streams. Twitch also hosts TwitchCon, where we bring everyone together to celebrate, learn, and grow their personal interests and passions. We’re always live at Twitch. Stay up to date on all things Twitch on LinkedIn, Twitter and on our Blog.
About the Role
You will be part of the APAC marketing team based in Singapore and will work closely with local teams across APAC, and collaborate with teams in EMEA and North America. The scope of the role is predominantly focused on owned media in APAC, specifically CRM and House Ads, but you will also help bring campaigns to market that delight millions of viewers and creators on Twitch across APAC.
The role will be a key pillar in step-changing and implementing the CRM strategy for the millions of Twitch users across APAC. The role will extensively review current global campaigns and apply them across all APAC markets via owned media, whilst also creating and implementing locally driven marketing initiatives in our region.
Make an impact with your work and #bleedpurple with us!
- Conceptualize and implement the strategy of a best-in-class lifecycle and CRM strategy, test plan, and measurement across channels.
- Own the day to day operations and execution of CRM and House Ads: email, in-app, push and onsite campaigns including but not limited to audience set up, design creation, scheduling and reporting.
- Build and maintain an APAC wide and Global calendar to keep track of messaging in our markets
- Conceive, build and deploy tactical one off messaging and campaigns for APAC to support local marketing initiatives
- Constantly test and optimise our messaging, content and tone to ensure our engagement metrics are improving overall
- Leverage data and insights to develop hypothesis about our audience needs
- 4+ years experience in a CRM function, preferably in the consumer internet space or in a high-velocity, high-growth product / business
- HTML skills and the ability to create templates and modify templates
- Experience with CRM tools and marketing automation (e.g. Salesforce Marketing, Braze, Hubspot)
- Good communication skills and a collaborative spirit, because you love teamwork and appreciate its importance
- An active Twitch presence. We’re partial to folks who genuinely love our product
- Understanding of marketing or digital marketing as a whole
Estimated Duration of Assignment: 12 months
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Twitch. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.