Launched in 2011, Twitch is a global community that comes together each day to create multiplayer entertainment: unique, live, unpredictable experiences created by the interactions of millions. We bring the joy of co-op to everything, from casual gaming to world-class esports to anime marathons, music, and art streams. Twitch also hosts TwitchCon, where we bring everyone together to celebrate, learn, and grow their personal interests and passions. We’re always live at Twitch. Stay up to date on all things Twitch on LinkedIn, Twitter and on our Blog.
About the Role
As Taiwan Marketing Associate, you will participate in achieving the business goals of educating, engaging, and exciting the community. You will collaborate with multiple internal teams, as well as working with a variety of external vendors to develop world-class marketing campaigns for Twitch across Taiwan and Hong Kong.
You will report directly to the Taiwan Marketing Manager and will be responsible for taking on a variety of tasks that allow for the successful planning and completion of Twitch’s localised marketing programmes. You will be excited to develop and support marketing campaigns that will wow our audiences! This role is a 12-month Contract role.
Make an impact with your work and #bleedpurple with us!
- Champion the Twitch brand across all localised campaigns, and help with any ad hoc local marketing challenges.
- Collaborate with the Taiwan Marketing Manager to help conceptualise and grow local marketing campaigns and initiatives to engage with the Twitch community.
- Support localization of global marketing campaigns, including copywriting for social media and CRM creative assets.
- Assist in the development and distribution of marketing and promotional materials.
- Assist in the operation of marketing campaigns, including contracting, documenting and logistics etc.
- Assist in monitoring and reporting on active marketing programmes and developing ways to improve those campaigns.
Who you are
- 1~2+ years marketing or advertising industry experience.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, especially proven ability in speaking and writing in English fluently.
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel, Google docs, sheets and slides.
- No stranger to memes and internet lingo, keeping a close pulse on trends, living and breathing pop culture.
- Strong work ethics, good communication skills and a collaborative spirit, because you love teamwork and appreciate its importance
- Excellent multi-tasking skills in planning, managing and prioritising.
- An organised, disciplined, keen planner, good at managing projects with attention to detail.
- Self starter with a proactive working style, we are a small team so you’ll need to roll your sleeves up and get stuck in.
- You have a deep knowledge of game culture, memes, and you stay up-to-date on the latest industry trends.
- An active twitch presence. We're partial to folks who genuinely love our product.
Role Type: Contract 12 Months
Country of Citizenship Required: Taiwan
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Twitch. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.