Launched in 2011, Twitch is a global community that comes together each day to create multiplayer entertainment: unique, live, unpredictable experiences created by the interactions of millions. We bring the joy of co-op to everything, from casual gaming to world-class esports to anime marathons, music, and art streams. Twitch also hosts TwitchCon, where we bring everyone together to celebrate, learn, and grow their personal interests and passions. We’re always live at Twitch. Stay up to date on all things Twitch on LinkedIn, Twitter and on our Blog.
About the Role
We are the NA Community Partnerships Team and our mission is to empower creators to turn passions into a career by enabling their full potential through opportunity and development. As Global Development Program Manager, you will organize, coordinate, and aid in executing development programs that provide value to Twitch partners. You will maintain pipelines that encompass the Twitch partner base at a global level. You will manage these programs using our internal tooling and project management software, regularly communicating updates to team members across the business. You will also keep data up-to-date and surfacing that data for reporting purposes. You will work with teams globally across Twitch, including but not limited to Product, Enterprise Platforms, and Global Partnerships to support the successful execution of programs. You will have access to the latest technology, game-changing ideas, all while working with impassioned team members. As the ideal candidate, you have experience working with multiple workflows, strong project management skills, and a fundamental understanding of weighing the opportunity cost of different priorities under evolving timelines while keeping team members informed of progress. You will report to the Director of Community Partnerships.
This position can be located in San Francisco, CA, and Irvine, CA.
- Track, source, and implement outbound Partner development opportunities
- Provide feedback with a positive mentality that encourages solutions for all stages of a programs lifecycle
- Work with global cross-functional colleagues to promote opportunities to Twitch partners
- Report on program metrics, track attendance and gather partner feedback.
- Develop and analyze partner surveys to evaluate program effectiveness and sentiment
- Establish a comprehensive Development Program content calendar and pipeline
- Experience creating cross-team project plans
- Implement large-scale project plans with multiple teams to support business goals.
- Revamp internal processes to refine and improve upon any inefficiencies of how we operate
- Build relationships with essential cross-functional teams (Events, Global Partnerships, Business & Strategy)
- Identify and escalate project risks, and ensure performance is tracked and measured
- Use internal data analysis tools to identify suitable partners to take part in sessions
- Manage the program pipeline of your work
- Challenge perspectives in a positive manner, believing in the value of working together.
- 3+ years client and program management experience
- Provided improvement recommendations to enhance systems and programs
- Experienced in accelerating growth of content markets, creators, and programs that can self-sustain.
- An understanding of important business metrics and how to convey those to creators and team members
- Desire to identify proper team members in each step of the program lifecycle
- High degree of ownership
- Clear vision of how plans will accomplish organizational goals
- Focus on setting and exceeding personal, team, and organizational goals
- Understanding of how to weigh opportunity cost of different priorities
- Background in data, analytics, operations, strategy or project management
- Experience working with project management tools, CRM and Advanced Office Skills
- Previous employment at a games industry or broadcast media company
- Medical, Dental, Vision & Disability Insurance
- Maternity & Parental Leave
- Flexible PTO
- Commuter Benefits
- Amazon Employee Discount
- Monthly Contribution & Discounts for Wellness Related Activities & Programs (e.g., gym memberships, off-site massages, etc.),
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Twitch. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.