Launched in 2011, Twitch is a global community that comes together each day to create multiplayer entertainment: unique, live, unpredictable experiences created by the interactions of millions. We bring the joy of co-op to everything, from casual gaming to world-class esports to anime marathons, music, and art streams. Twitch also hosts TwitchCon, where we bring everyone together to celebrate, learn, and grow their personal interests and passions. We’re always live at Twitch. Stay up to date on all things Twitch on LinkedIn, Twitter and on our Blog.
About the Role
As a Graphic Designer on the Asia Pacific Marketing team, you will collaborate with multiple teams across geos and work with a variety of external vendors to develop world-class creative assets for our various marketing campaigns in APAC.
You will work with the in-country marketing teams to develop marketing assets that will wow our audience and customers. You will work with our local marketing, localization and global creative team with localization of our global marketing campaigns
Make an impact with your work and #bleedpurple with us!
- Collaborate with the APAC marketing team and other stakeholders in APAC and Global to help localize of global marketing campaigns for markets in APAC
- Develop creative assets for local campaigns across various Digital and Social channels in collaboration with the local marketing teams
- Develop localized assets for our Lifecycle and CRM marketing initiatives on Twitch
- Ensure that all projects are within deadlines and budget constraints.
- Champion the Twitch brand guidelines across all localised creatives and help with any ad hoc creative challenges.
- 4+ years industry experience in an agency or an in-house creative team.
- Have strong skills with motion graphics, video editing and social media content creation (Adobe AfterEffects/Premiere Pro/Final Cut).
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite and technologies (such as InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop) as well as Presentation tools including Google Slides.
- Have experience in designing visuals for a range of media and are able to quickly adapt and create from scratch designs for various uses.
- No stranger to memes and internet lingo, and you take pleasure in creating engaging, dynamic and head-turning visuals
- Keeps a close pulse on global trends and lives and breathes pop culture.
- Strong work ethics, good communication skills and a collaborative spirit, because you love teamwork and appreciate its importance
- Excellent multi-tasking skills in planning, managing and prioritising
- The role is a 12-month Contract role
- An active twitch presence. We're partial to folks who genuinely love our product
- You have a deep knowledge of game culture, memes, and you stay up-to-date on the latest industry trends
- Proficiency in multiple asian languages is a plus
Estimated Duration of Assignment: 12 months
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Twitch. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.