Launched in 2011, Twitch is a global community that comes together each day to create multiplayer entertainment: unique, live, unpredictable experiences created by the interactions of millions. We bring the joy of co-op to everything, from casual gaming to world-class esports to anime marathons, music, and art streams. Twitch also hosts TwitchCon, where we bring everyone together to celebrate, learn, and grow their personal interests and passions. We’re always live at Twitch. Stay up to date on all things Twitch on LinkedIn, Twitter and on our Blog.
About the Role
As Partnerships Program Manager, you will manage, coordinate and execute Partner-facing opportunities to provide value to Twitch creators in DACH and English-speaking markets in Europe. With a dedicated focus on creator liaison, you will work together with cross-functional departments to match creators to opportunities such as custom brand campaigns, game publisher collaborations and marketing initiatives. You will secure creator participation in these initiatives, ensuring internal SLAs are met and key business metric reporting is kept up-to-date.
Reporting to the Director, Partnerships Operations & Strategy (EMEA), you will sit with the Partnerships Operations team and will work in close collaboration with regional account management teams. You will develop expertise on the content creator space in these regions and consult with other Twitch departments (Sales, Business Development, Marketing, and others) to share knowledge via reports and educational workshops to enhance Twitch's overall creator offering. As the ideal candidate, you will have first hand experience working with content creators and their agencies, strong project management skills, and the ability to complete tasks under evolving timelines while keeping stakeholders informed of progress.
This position can also be located in London, UK and Berlin, DE.
- Review opportunity project briefs and provide guidance to advocate for creators' needs
- Leverage internal data analysis tools to identify suitable creators to take part in Twitch opportunities
- Liaise with creators and their agencies to secure participation
- Collaborate with regional Partnerships teams to develop expertise on local Twitch streamers and the broader content ecosystem
- Ensure creator sourcing SLAs are met and progress metric trackers kept up-to-date
- Work together with Operations team to drive continuous improvement in Go To Market processes
- Curate reports and insights around creator trends to share with cross-functional stakeholders
- Report on performance metrics and goals
- Fluency in German and English
- Experience working with content creators
- Understanding of common online video and online advertising metrics
- Clear vision of how plans will accomplish organisational goals
- Focus on setting and exceeding personal, team, and organisational goals
- Ability to manage multiple priorities at the same time
- Proficient in MS Office, Google docs and sheets
- Written and verbal fluency in one (or more) other language(s) than English & German
- Background in Data, Analytics, Operations, Strategy or project management
- Experience working with project management tools, CRM and Advanced Office Skills
- Medical Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Retirement Plan
- Maternity & Parental Benefits
- Paid Time Off & Holidays
- Commuter Benefits
- Amazon Employee Discount
- Monthly Contribution & Discounts for Wellness Related Activities & Programs (e.g., gym memberships, etc.)
- Free Snacks & Beverages
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Twitch. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.