Launched in 2011, Twitch is a global community that comes together each day to create multiplayer entertainment: unique, live, unpredictable experiences created by the interactions of millions. We bring the joy of co-op to everything, from casual gaming to world-class esports to anime marathons, music, and art streams. Twitch also hosts TwitchCon, where we bring everyone together to celebrate, learn, and grow their personal interests and passions. We’re always live at Twitch. Stay up to date on all things Twitch on LinkedIn, Twitter and on our Blog.
About the Role
The People & Places Technology team is looking for a Workday Integrations Lead to be a part of our team. You will focus on analyzing and configuring integrations from and to Workday to move people data throughout Twitch and its partners.
You will collaborate across the People and Places function, across departments within Twitch and with our partners at Amazon. You will be a part of an organization where you influence the thinking around our people processes and systems, resulting in direct impact on our employee experience.
This position can be located in San Francisco, CA: Irvine, CA; Los Angeles, CA; Seattle, WA; New York, NY; or remotely in Texas.
- Build complex integrations and other workday configurations. Understand existing integrations, make changes and build new ones using Workday Integration tools, Core Connectors, EIBs, Workday Studio, Custom reports
- Support the change order process through providing estimates on effort, defining requirements, developing the solution
- Help with prioritization the project portfolio/roadmap along with systems enhancements
- Partner with users to recommend supplemental solutions (non-Workday) to provide a cohesive suite of applications for our employees
- Address Workday security issues related to Integrations and User access
- Maintain integration related requirements and technical documentation
- Monitor and troubleshoot integrations (Core Connectors, EIBs, Workday Studio) with up/down stream systems
- Recommend Workday technical solutions taking into account priorities and tradeoffs, and create understanding among partners.
- Support resolution of issues ; manage incidents, tracking ticket status and partnering with teams to resolve
- Support end-users with ad hoc or nonstandard batch uploads, creating complex reports and resolving issues with existing reports
- Provide support to partners by analyzing user issues and resolving them through technical solutions and process re-engineering.
- Identify opportunities to enhance Workday through the semi-annual release.
- Assist the change management efforts on new implementations.
- Consult with business and process owners to understand the business case for development requests, process improvements, new interfaces, and enhancements.
- Collaborate to create requirement documents and test plans including development of test strategy documentation, creating test scripts, coordinate testing resources, compile test completion metrics, and test script execution
- Work on multiple parallel projects
- 3+ years of relevant integration experience with Workday HCM, Workday Studio, EIB, custom reports.
- Deep knowledge of Workday's Business Process Framework and Security
- 5+ years working in human resources and HR systems
- Comfortable working side by side with the team when needed, and proven collaborator.
- Bachelor's Degree in related fields or equivalent experience
- Functional knowledge/experience with Greenhouse, PeopleFluent, learning management systems
- Experience across both larger established organizations and smaller high growth ones.
- Medical, Dental, Vision & Disability Insurance
- Maternity & Parental Leave
- Flexible PTO
- Commuter Benefits
- Amazon Employee Discount
- Monthly Contribution & Discounts for Wellness Related Activities & Programs (e.g., gym memberships, off-site massages, etc.)
- Breakfast & Lunch Served Daily
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Twitch. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.