Launched in 2011, Twitch is a global community that comes together each day to create multiplayer entertainment: unique, live, unpredictable experiences created by the interactions of millions. We bring the joy of co-op to everything, from casual gaming to world-class esports to anime marathons, music, and art streams. Twitch also hosts TwitchCon, where we bring everyone together to celebrate, learn, and grow their personal interests and passions. We’re always live at Twitch. Stay up to date on all things Twitch on LinkedIn, Twitter and on our Blog.
About the Role
As the Head of Diversity, Equity and Inclusion (DEI) Marketing, you'll help Twitch operationalize our DEI Marketing strategy, aligned with both Global Marketing DEI commitments and broader company projects in the space. You'll develop a sustainable plan for long term support and success across all DEI initiatives.
This role is an important player in driving higher level inclusive marketing programs and campaigns across all of Twitch. Your overarching objective will be to build and operationalize the DEI Marketing plan and guide both leadership and working group alignment and agreement. You will also oversee the strategy and tactical implementation of DEI Marketing campaigns, overseeing both the creation and execution of campaign strategies, media plans, and creative asset production. You will work with a diverse group of teams, including Public Relations, Human Resources, Marketing and Business Operations, Media, Creative, and Analytics.
Your success means being able to bring end-to-end strategy and execution across many partners in a dynamic environment, and will require understanding the needs of diverse creators and viewers, effective campaign design, and an understanding of measurable brand and communications metric improvements.
You will be an ideal fit if you have expertise in the areas of DEI and/or multicultural marketing. You understand diverse audiences and their needs. Sound communication and collaboration with both leaders and individual contributors is your superpower, and you are comfortable using data and audience insights to anchor your approach.
The role reports to the Sr. Director of Global Integrated Marketing.
- Develop a strategy for DEI Marketing at Twitch
- Use audience insights and data to create strategic go-to-market plans for marketing campaigns
- Oversee campaign calendars, workback timelines, and major milestones / delivery dates
- Partner with a group of internal and external partners
- Project manage media plans and creative asset development
- Collect, review, and route creative assets for approvals and delivery
- Write effective campaign marketing reports - work with Analytics to collect data, summarize, and report key insights
- General upkeep of project management tools and documents
- 8+ years of Marketing experience
- Expertise in DEI and/or multicultural marketing
- Ability to work amongst a diverse groups of people
- Familiarity with audience insights and data
- Great organization; you don't let things "slip through the cracks"
- Flexibility in new situations
- Experience working with channel and creative teams
- Passion and vision for supporting the Twitch community
- A love for fast-paced, high-energy environments
- Medical, Dental, Vision & Disability Insurance
- 401(k), Maternity & Parental Leave
- Flexible PTO
- Commuter Benefits
- Amazon Employee Discount
- Monthly Contribution & Discounts for Wellness Related Activities & Programs (e.g., gym memberships, off-site massages, etc.),
- Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner Served Daily
- Free Snacks & Beverages
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Twitch. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.