Launched in 2011, Twitch is a global community that comes together each day to create multiplayer entertainment: unique, live, unpredictable experiences created by the interactions of millions. We bring the joy of co-op to everything, from casual gaming to world-class esports to anime marathons, music, and art streams. Twitch also hosts TwitchCon, where we bring everyone together to celebrate, learn, and grow their personal interests and passions. We’re always live at Twitch. Stay up to date on all things Twitch on LinkedIn, Twitter and on our Blog.
About the Role
Twitch is looking for a EMEA Community Marketing Manager to build both strategy and campaign execution, whilst increasing the value offerings for Twitch's European streamers and community. You will join a fast-growing, quickly evolving Marketing team, so the ability contribute to cross-collaborative campaigns will be crucial.
Reporting to the Director of Community Marketing, you will oversee the organisational requirements for implementing Community Marketing programmes in EMEA, including working with Creators to identify and collect event information, inputting and managing multiple project details and logistics, and communicating with all partners to engage and excite Twitch users.
You will have experience serving as an account, community or marketing manager working with external partners. You will be comfortable optimizing campaigns using data and measurement tools, and working with a diverse set of creators internationally. You'll stand up strategy across an array of campaign types, including Global Community Marketing, EMEA Social, Content Marketing, and Brand Campaigns.
- Implement our international content strategy machine across the entire creator journey by using internal Twitch owned and operated marketing channels as well as external marketing and communication channels.
- Extend Creator Camp and educational opportunities to EMEA by developing localised and regionally-relevant content across product, Trust & Safety, and commerce education.
- Aid in the extension of Global Creator/Community frameworks for inclusion and DEI campaigns within EU5 markets.
- Be a knowledgeable resource that understands the Twitch community, and our influencer strategy across a variety of campaign types.
- Improve and ensure consistency between North American and EMEA creator campaigns to create a global creator marketing strategy.
- Be the primary point of contract that communicates with the creator community in EMEA for the marketing organisation.
- Maintain a comprehensive understanding of the Twitch platform, with regionalised expertise of the competitor landscape and evolving community.
- Track, report, and improve campaign metrics and marketing channel attribution relating this back to business
- Comprehensive knowledge of Twitch products and services.
- 5+ years experience in integrated campaign management, content marketing, marketing communications, product marketing or channel marketing, in a high-volume and agile environment.
- 3+ years experience leading and influencing cross-functional teams to deliver marketing campaigns and projects on time, on budget, and with measurable impact across international markets.
- Experience working with content creators/streamers.
- Experience marketing live services or subscription programs.
- Experience in the gaming industry.
- Bilingual in both English and either German, French, or Spanish.
- Experience managing teams and direct reports.
- Ability to summarise campaign performance into digestible format and reinterpret for future programs.
- Willingness to travel up to 25%.
- Private Medical Insurance
- Dental, Vision & Life Insurance
- Pension Plan
- Maternity & Parental Leave
- Paid Time Off & Holidays
- Commuter Benefits
- Amazon Employee Discount
- Monthly Contribution & Discounts for Wellness Related Activities & Programs (e.g., gym memberships, etc.)
- Lunch Served Four Times a Week
- Free Snacks & Beverages
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Twitch. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Please consult our Privacy Notice to know more about how we collect, use and transfer the personal data of our candidates.