Launched in 2011, Twitch is a global community that comes together each day to create multiplayer entertainment: unique, live, unpredictable experiences created by the interactions of millions. We bring the joy of co-op to everything, from casual gaming to world-class esports to anime marathons, music, and art streams. Twitch also hosts TwitchCon, where we bring everyone together to celebrate, learn, and grow their personal interests and passions. We’re always live at Twitch. Stay up to date on all things Twitch on LinkedIn, Twitter and on our Blog.
About the Role
Twitch is looking for an experienced Vendor Manager to lead its global network of operational suppliers for Trust & Safety.
Safety Operations is at the core of our efforts to keep Twitch a welcoming and safe place for people to build communities. The Senior Vendor Manager, Global Safety Operations will therefore be an element of the Trust & Safety team, driving efficiency and scalability improvements across multiple suppliers and locations.
Reporting to the Senior Director of Global Safety Operations, you will help serve our growing community. We look for the qualities of professionalism, initiative, and proactiveness in all candidates, and will seek someone with a background in operational management in the fields of online Trust & Safety, content moderation or customer service.
- Partner with Twitch team members and Amazon Global Outsourcing to improve overall operational scalability for Trust & Safety
- Vendor relationship management activities. Lead and ensure delivery of regular business reviews (WBRs/MBRs/QBRs) with team members and vendor teams
- Establish measurements and manage overall vendor performance globally across a network of vendors, focusing on selection, procurement, and overall vendor operations strategies
- Bring improvement in essential metrics such as Quality Assurance and Efficiency
- Ensure compliance with all internal procedures. Drive community benefit and minimize risk while maximizing continuity of service
- Escalation management and partnership with cross-functional teams locally and globally with emphasis on product tooling and operational enforcement policies
- Contribute to global operations and overall Trust & Safety strategy
- BA/BS degree
- 5+ years as a vendor manager on client-side for technology companies
- Data-driven approach to execution
- Experience working with cross-functional teams and team members
- Professional written and verbal communication skills in English
- Comfortable with working flexibly as part of a globally-dispersed 24/7/365 team
- Mentally and emotionally resilient to offensive or disturbing behavior, language, and content
- Experience in a Trust & Safety or content moderation function
- Deep familiarity with Twitch, streaming, and internet culture
- Proficiency with SQL, Tableau or other data transformation/analytics techniques
- Additional language skills
- Familiarity with Google Docs and content or community management tools
- Medical Insurance
- Health Screenings
- Life Insurance
- Maternity & Parental Leave
- Paid Time Off
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Twitch. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.