Launched in 2011, Twitch is a global community that comes together each day to create multiplayer entertainment: unique, live, unpredictable experiences created by the interactions of millions. We bring the joy of co-op to everything, from casual gaming to world-class esports to anime marathons, music, and art streams. Twitch also hosts TwitchCon, where we bring everyone together to celebrate, learn, and grow their personal interests and passions. We’re always live at Twitch. Stay up to date on all things Twitch on LinkedIn, Twitter and on our Blog.
About the Role
Twitch Customer Experience is passionate about solving issues for all of Twitch's community members. We are looking for passionate and motivated people. With Amazon's customer obsession philosophy, we are bolstering our Customer Experience team to provide excellent service to all of our community members, whether they be creators, customers, developers, or viewers.
As a Customer Experience Manager in our expanding APAC region, you will lead a subsection of the team that focuses on supporting our growing APAC community. Reporting directly to a Customer Experience operations program manager, you will advocate for changes, consistency, and clarity for our wide-range of global users, and lead a small team of Customer Experience Specialists who will operate across all areas of the organization. Your team will help bring embedded, local insight to the greater CX organization as we continue to innovate for our diverse community.
- Manage a team of passionate Customer Experience Specialists focusing on APAC region support
- Provide regular reports to the Customer Experience leadership team on daily ops, wins, challenges, team performance, and needs for your team
- Review team metrics to uncover opportunities and develop plans to improve team performance
- Be the contact for your area and work with company partners
- Autonomously drive the expanded presence of Twitch CX on local hours in the APAC region
- Empathize with and prioritize customer needs
- Uphold company values and aim to always improve the platform and community experience
- 3+ years of proven team leadership experience
- 5+ years in customer support, tech support, or moderating content for a web-based application
- BA/BS or Associate's degree OR related technical training OR equivalent work experience
- Deep knowledge of the Twitch platform, either as a broadcaster, or experience developing on Twitch
- Experience using analytics to guide strategic and operational decisions
- Proficiency in Salesforce or comparable CRMs, JIRA, GSuite, GitHub, Slack, and various broadcasting software
- Fluency of multiple non-English languages. Please list skill levels of applicable language(s) in your resume
- Proficiency in Salesforce or comparable CRM, JIRA, GSuite, GitHub, Slack, and different broadcasting software
- Native member and deep knowledge holder of the Twitch community
- Distinguish a dank meme from a regular meme
- Medical Insurance
- Health Screenings
- Life Insurance
- Maternity & Parental Leave
- Paid Time Off
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Twitch. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.