Launched in 2011, Twitch is a global community that comes together each day to create multiplayer entertainment: unique, live, unpredictable experiences created by the interactions of millions. We bring the joy of co-op to everything, from casual gaming to world-class esports to anime marathons, music, and art streams. Twitch also hosts TwitchCon, where we bring everyone together to celebrate, learn, and grow their personal interests and passions. We’re always live at Twitch. Stay up to date on all things Twitch on Linkedin, Twitter and on our Blog.
About the Position
As a Campaign Manager at Twitch, you will help bring campaigns to market that delight millions of viewers and creators on Twitch. Functionally speaking, you will oversee the strategy and tactical implementation of marketing campaigns, overseeing both the creation and execution of channel plans and creative assets. In this role, you will work with an incredibly diverse group of teams, including Content, Analytics, Programming, Paid Media, Social, CRM, PR and Sales. You will be an ideal fit if you live to organize, partner with others, and find efficiencies in the process. You have incredible communication and collaboration abilities with both leaders and individual contributors, and are comfortable using data and insights to anchor your approach.
Success in this role means being able to drive end-to-end strategy, develop creative solutions and activations with lean resources, and facilitate execution across many partners in a dynamic environment. This will also require understanding the needs of creators and viewers, effective campaign design, and an understanding of measurable brand and communications metric improvements.
You will have an expansive international remit encompassing all of EMEA and will integrate cohesively with global counterparts in the US, notably Campaign Managers in the Integrated Marketing team based in San Francisco. The role will be based in London (remotely in the initial months).
- Create marketing campaigns for large, cross-functional programs with multiple teams
- Use audience insights and data to do so to create strategic go-to-market plans for marketing campaigns
- Oversee campaign calendars, workback timelines, and major milestones / delivery dates
- Project manage channel plans and creative asset development
- Collect, review, and route creative assets for approvals and delivery
- Write effective campaign marketing reports - work with Analytics to collect data, summarize, and report key insights
- General upkeep of project management tools and documents
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
- 5+ years of Marketing experience
- Great organisation; you don't let things "slip through the cracks"
- Exceptional verbal and written skills amongst diverse groups of people
- Ability to adapt and be effective in new situations
- Familiarity creating and execution marketing strategies across a diversity of paid and owned channels - organic social and CRM in particular
- Experience working with channel and creative teams
- Passion and vision for supporting the Twitch community
- A love for fast-paced, high-energy environments
- Masters degree preferred but not required
- You are Twitch user yourself and have a passion for gaming and media
- An interest in entertainment, creators, and/or gaming
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Twitch. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Please consult our Privacy Notice to know more about how we collect, use and transfer the personal data of our candidates.