Launched in 2011, Twitch is a global community that comes together each day to create multiplayer entertainment: unique, live, unpredictable experiences created by the interactions of millions. We bring the joy of co-op to everything, from casual gaming to world-class esports to anime marathons, music, and art streams. Twitch also hosts TwitchCon, where we bring everyone together to celebrate, learn, and grow their personal interests and passions. We’re always live at Twitch. Stay up to date on all things Twitch on LinkedIn, Twitter and on our Blog.
About the Role
The Enterprise Platforms team provides technical solutions to business problems faced by Twitch's Content organization, responsible for the acquisition and growth of all content being broadcast on Twitch. As a Senior Salesforce Engineer, you will report to the Salesforce Engineering Manager, supporting multiple lines of business within Twitch focused on ideating and optimizing processes targeting different segments of content creators, including Twitch partners. Your team will be a mix of remote and San Francisco-based coworkers that operate remote-first.
You'll work in a Salesforce instance that has been on Lightning Experience since launch (5 years old), is built intentionally on enterprise patterns, and is managed with version control. Your primary responsibilities will revolve around developing well-architected, scalable Salesforce solutions on Lightning, but the team is also responsible for AWS and Informatica-based data pipelines, investment into DevOps (Continuous Integration, Packaging), working with Twitch product teams on collaborative efforts, and identifying new technologies to adopt.
- Align with business and operations teams to groom technical requirements
- Architect, develop, and test scalable solutions on the Salesforce platform using declarative features, Apex, and Lightning Web Components
- Maintain expert level knowledge of Salesforce system architecture and and help standardize developer best practices
- Make decisions that may determine Salesforce is not the right platform for a request...and implement it (think AWS, Informatica)
- Provide technical leadership to a team of Salesforce engineers and administrators.
- Help evolve our DevOps and internal tooling investments to increase delivery velocity and quality
- 5 years of hands-on experience with Salesforce configuration and customization (Apex, Lightning, Visualforce)
- 3 years of experience as a technical lead on projects
- Salesforce Platform Developer II & Application Architect certification or equivalent experience
- Experience with Salesforce Sales Cloud & Service Cloud
- Experience with Salesforce data loading tools, web services, and middleware (such as Informatica)
- Experience with version control (such as Git)
- Experience setting up or maintaining continuous integration pipelines on Salesforce (such as Jenkins)
- Experience with APTTUS Contract Management Software (CLM)
- Experience with Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Experience with Tableau or Tableau CRM / Einstein Analytics
- Experience in a client or internal customer-facing technical role
- Medical, Dental, Vision & Disability Insurance
- Maternity & Parental Leave
- Flexible PTO
- Amazon Employee Discount
- Monthly Contribution & Discounts for Wellness Related Activities & Programs (e.g., gym memberships, off-site massages, etc.)
The pay range for this position in Colorado is $120,000 - 180,000 yr; however, base pay offered may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. A sign-on bonus and restricted stock units may be provided as part of the compensation package, in addition to a full range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits, dependent on the position offered. This information is provided per the Colorado Equal Pay Act. Base pay information is based on market location. Applicants
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Twitch. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.