Launched in 2011, Twitch is a global community that comes together each day to create multiplayer entertainment: unique, live, unpredictable experiences created by the interactions of millions. We bring the joy of co-op to everything, from casual gaming to world-class esports to anime marathons, music, and art streams. Twitch also hosts TwitchCon, where we bring everyone together to celebrate, learn, and grow their personal interests and passions. We’re always live at Twitch. Stay up to date on all things Twitch on LinkedIn, Twitter and on our Blog.
About the Role
As an Artist Account Manager, you will work closely with the Artist Partnerships team to onboard and develop music content creators while helping them build communities on Twitch. You will be the consistent and long term point of contact for incoming artists and music partners. As the ideal candidate, you are familiar with both the artist and creator market, showcasing client management experience, a customer service mentality and execution under evolving timelines. You also have a passion for helping others succeed and the desire to turn that passion into a career.
- Manage professional relationships with acquired and existing artist partners
- Create strategic programs which provide value to these broadcasters
- Gather feedback on Twitch products and present to the team
- Work with all relevant company partners (Marketing, Legal, Trust & Safety, PPS, GCS teams)
- Participate in team collaborative meetings developing concepts to improve the growth opportunity for all partners
- Develop communications and documentation for both education and program outreach
- Work with Content, Legal and Marketing teams facilitating promotional opportunities by maintaining communication with creators during project lifecycles
- Provide value-added recommendations to enhance our programs and products
- 5+ years account management, artist management or relevant experience
- A strong understanding of Twitch culture, content and relevant technologies
- A high degree of accountability and sense of ownership
- Prior artist relations, A&R or management experience.
- Familiarity with Twitch as a broadcaster
- Previous employment at a games industry or broadcast media company
- Private Medical Insurance
- Dental, Vision & Life Insurance
- Pension Plan
- Maternity & Parental Leave
- Paid Time Off & Holidays
- Commuter Benefits
- Amazon Employee Discount
- Monthly Contribution & Discounts for Wellness Related Activities & Programs (e.g., gym memberships, etc.)
- Lunch Served Four Times a Week
- Free Snacks & Beverages
Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Please consult our Privacy Notice to know more about how we collect, use and transfer the personal data of our candidates.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Twitch. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.