Launched in 2011, Twitch is a global community that comes together each day to create multiplayer entertainment: unique, live, unpredictable experiences created by the interactions of millions. We bring the joy of co-op to everything, from casual gaming to world-class esports to anime marathons, music, and art streams. Twitch also hosts TwitchCon, where we bring everyone together to celebrate, learn, and grow their personal interests and passions. We’re always live at Twitch. Stay up to date on all things Twitch on LinkedIn, Twitter and on our Blog.
About the Role
As a Partnerships Manager, you will onboard and develop passionate content creators laying the groundwork for the gaming community. That foundational setting will include Twitch creator development, promotions, marketing, and event management. You will educate and grow creators under your guidance by finding new ways to build interaction with their fans on Twitch. You will have the latest technology, game-changing ideas and great people on your team while being the contact for the core gaming broadcasters in SEA. As the ideal candidate, you can demonstrate your expertise within the gaming creator market, have client management experience, a customer service mentality and work under evolving timelines. Have a passion for gaming, new vertical advancement and a desire to turn that passion into a career.
- Have a vision for integrating gaming content and development of User Generated Content (UGC) to build a self-sustaining ecosystem that entertains around the clock
- Research and integrate trends amongst the gaming creator community and larger UGC categories to keep Twitch at the forefront of content development.
- Manage relationships with acquired and existing partnered content creators
- Create local strategic programs which provide value to broadcasters
- Gather feedback on Twitch products and present to team members
- Work with all relevant team members (Marketing, Legal, Trust & Safety, PPS, GCS teams)
- Identify and grow prospective creators who fulfill community partnerships criteria
- Identify networks of creators with shared interests and audiences with the goal of promoting growth in new communities
- Participate in diverse team collaborative meetings developing concepts, ideation improving the growth opportunity for gaming on Twitch.
- 5+ years account management experience
- Understanding of important business metrics and how to convey those to broadcasters and your team.
- Communicate how plans will accomplish organizational goals
- Provide value-added recommendations to enhance our systems and programs
- Creative; passionate about gaming with a broad interest in compatible markets
- Accelerate growth of content markets, creators, and programs that can self-sustain.
- Have relationships with sporting, music, gaming, or non-gaming community content creators
- Familiarity with Twitch as a broadcaster or community manager
- Previous employment in sports and gaming industry and broadcast media company
- Strong experience in Singapore a must , PH/ID country experience a plus
- Medical Insurance
- Health Screenings
- Life Insurance
- Maternity & Parental Leave
- Paid Time Off
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Twitch. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.