Launched in 2011, Twitch is a global community that comes together each day to create multiplayer entertainment: unique, live, unpredictable experiences created by the interactions of millions. We bring the joy of co-op to everything, from casual gaming to world-class esports to anime marathons, music, and art streams. Twitch also hosts TwitchCon, where we bring everyone together to celebrate, learn, and grow their personal interests and passions. We’re always live at Twitch. Stay up to date on all things Twitch on LinkedIn, Twitter and on our Blog.
About the Role
Twitch is looking for an Analyst to join our Law Enforcement Response team in London. Working with our Legal team, you will address inbound and outbound cases with law enforcement or other legal requests and takedowns. You will report to our Safety Operations Law Enforcement Response Manager.
We are looking for someone motivated to bring operational excellence to a team that deals with our most challenging cases. We ask that you have a strong drive, mental resilience, and the ability to collaborate across many teams.
- Ensure that inbound/outbound law enforcement cases, civil/criminal subpoenas, and other governmental or legal investigations and takedowns, are evaluated and handled in strict accordance with our policies, internal guidelines, and applicable laws
- Track and resolve cases to comply with Service level agreements
- Handle cases related to confidential subject matter
- Handle sensitive content, such as graphic, offensive, or disturbing content, violent or abusive language, and other objectionable material
- Participate in on-call emergency escalation rotation, including after-hours and weekends
- Coordinate with multi-team partners to resolve requests and improve policy, procedures, and tooling
- Engage with and maintain relationships with partners and external vendors
- Maintain domain knowledge, including relevant strategies, challenges, laws, and regulations
- BA/BS degree OR equivalent work experience
- 3+ years in community moderation, Trust & Safety, legal, policy or privacy role
- Mentally and emotionally resilient to offensive, disturbing, or illegal behavior, language, and content
- Team-oriented with a passion for optimizing collaboration
- Demonstrated coordination and project management skills
- Working knowledge of MS Office, Google Docs, or equivalent
- Private Medical Insurance
- Dental, Vision & Life Insurance
- Pension Plan
- Maternity & Parental Leave
- Paid Time Off & Holidays
- Commuter Benefits
- Amazon Employee Discount
- Monthly Contribution & Discounts for Wellness Related Activities & Programs (e.g., gym memberships, etc.)
- Lunch Served Four Times a Week
- Free Snacks & Beverages
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Twitch. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.