Launched in 2011, Twitch is a global community that comes together each day to create multiplayer entertainment: unique, live, unpredictable experiences created by the interactions of millions. We bring the joy of co-op to everything, from casual gaming to world-class esports to anime marathons, music, and art streams. Twitch also hosts TwitchCon, where we bring everyone together to celebrate, learn, and grow their personal interests and passions. We’re always live at Twitch. Stay up to date on all things Twitch on LinkedIn, Twitter and on our Blog.
About the Role
Twitch is building the future of interactive entertainment, and our video delivery service is at the core of that vision. Helping Twitch always stay ahead of the curve requires building robust and scalable infrastructure tools that can really dig into our current environment and forecast where we need to go. As a Salesforce Engineer on the Global Infrastructure team, your job will be fixated on improving the operational efficiency of the BizOps team by enhancing their Salesforce CRM instance and mentoring the rest of the technical team on Salesforce tooling and development. This position will be tasked with interacting with end users to identify technical and reporting needs within the team, as well as being responsible for the hands-on delivery of new features and integrations based on the output of those conversations.
- Work closely with Business Operations stakeholders to identify and execute current and emerging user needs
- Work directly with end users to support reporting and administrative needs
- Ensure data integrity and quality
- Design, develop, and deploy enhancements to the Salesforce instance to support process automation
- Maintain expert level knowledge of Salesforce system architecture and development best practices to scale an instance supporting global users across multiple business units
- Build and maintain integrations with other business and internal product APIs
- Maintain and evolve existing Salesforce codebase
- Stay up to date on the latest industry standard implementation details regarding Salesforce and relevant technologies
- Write maintainable code with extensive test coverage, working in a professional software engineering environment (with source control, dev/stage/prod release cycle, continuous deployment).
- Collaborate across the company to design and build scalable developer tooling and best practices
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science / Engineering; Information Technology or Equivalent experience
- 3 + years of hands-on experience with Salesforce configuration and customization (Apex, Visualforce, Lightning, etc.)
- Proven experience with Salesforce data loading tools, web services, middleware (such as Dell Boomi, Informatica, etc.)
- Agile and fluent verbal communication with attention to detail
- Experience in a client or internal customer-facing technical role
- Strong organizational, planning, and time management skills
- Ability to execute, results-driven approach
- Experience with Salesforce Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, & Marketing Cloud
- Experience with APTTUS Contract Management Software (CLM)
- Experience with Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Experience with ServiceNow
- Experience in version control and continuous delivery systems (such as Git and Jenkins)
- Salesforce Platform Developer II certification
- Medical, Dental, Vision & Disability Insurance
- Maternity & Parental Leave
- Flexible PTO
- Commuter Benefits
- Amazon Employee Discount
- Monthly Contribution & Discounts for Wellness Related Activities & Programs (e.g., gym memberships, off-site massages, etc.)
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Twitch. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.