Launched in 2011, Twitch is a global community that comes together each day to create multiplayer entertainment: unique, live, unpredictable experiences created by the interactions of millions. We bring the joy of co-op to everything, from casual gaming to world-class esports to anime marathons, music, and art streams. Twitch also hosts TwitchCon, where we bring everyone together to celebrate, learn, and grow their personal interests and passions. We’re always live at Twitch. Stay up to date on all things Twitch on LinkedIn, Twitter and on our Blog.
About the Role
Twitch is looking for a strategic business development expert to build its premium content business in EMEA and be a core contributor in achieving commercial goals with strategic rights holders in the region. You will focus on defining our priorities within the EMEA esports and non-UGC landscape and setting a strategy to achieve them in close coordination with sales, marketing, content and product teams.
We are looking for someone who wants to shape the future of live interactive video experiences, understands content production and distribution with experience completing complex strategic deals. We are also looking for experience identifying business development opportunities, independently advocating for them across functional lines internally with product, legal and marketing partners.
- Develop business and manage deal activity with a core group of EMEA-based esports producers
- Identify new business opportunities with content and brand partners outside the gaming space (i.e. traditional sports, talk)
- Engage other Amazon group businesses (i.e. Prime, AWS and Retail) in identifying joint proposition cross selling opportunities
- Promote strategies set out against priorities and secure GTM agreement across lines of business
- Identify opportunities and build a pipeline of prioritised deals focused on growing the Twitch community and Twitch business
- Foster, document and develop partner relationships across prioritised partners in the region
- Develop partner/account strategy while factoring in Twitch/Partner goals, customer/community effects, and financial impact
- Top tier MBA or Academic degree in a media/business/consulting discipline
- +5 Years of BD, consulting or GTM P&L management experience in content production, distribution, esports, music or sports.
- Experience with content production, acquisition or sales deal structures.
- Network within the digital content industry in EMEA especially
- Experience managing high-volume deal flow and closing strategic deals independently or in a primary support role
- Fundamentals in financial planning and modelling
- Open to travel +50% time
- Experience in esports, traditional sports or content production/distribution
- Experience with Twitch community or wider live video streaming landscape
- Private Medical Insurance
- Dental, Vision & Life Insurance
- Pension Plan
- Maternity & Parental Leave
- Paid Time Off & Holidays
- Commuter Benefits
- Amazon Employee Discount
- Monthly Contribution & Discounts for Wellness Related Activities & Programs (e.g., gym memberships, etc.)
- Lunch Served Four Times a Week
- Free Snacks & Beverages
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Twitch. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.