Launched in 2011, Twitch is a global community that comes together each day to create multiplayer entertainment: unique, live, unpredictable experiences created by the interactions of millions. We bring the joy of co-op to everything, from casual gaming to world-class esports to anime marathons, music, and art streams. Twitch also hosts TwitchCon, where we bring everyone together to celebrate, learn, and grow their personal interests and passions. We’re always live at Twitch. Stay up to date on all things Twitch on LinkedIn, Twitter and on our Blog.
About the Role
Twitch Interactive Inc. is looking for an experienced Senior Tax Analyst to join our growing Tax Team. The Tax Senior will be a key contributor to the Tax Team and will be responsible for managing and supporting the indirect tax function of the Tax Department. You will be reporting to the Head of Tax.
As Twitch continues to grow its live streaming platform with our amazing social community, we are looking for a candidate with a proven track record of project management who will support and grow our unique social community via your strong technical tax knowledge and relationship building skills with cross functional teams.
- Work with internal partners on the review and filing of monthly, quarterly, and annual sales tax, value-added tax, and goods & service tax in multiple foreign, state and local jurisdictions for Tax Reporting purposes.
- Evaluate monthly reconciliation of transaction upload reports to revenue reports, and reconciliation of indirect tax accounts for Financial Reporting.
- Support foreign and domestic indirect tax audits by obtaining complete and accurate data and working closely with internal personnel
- Provide guidance to different business partners and Revenue stakeholders within the Company on recent tax legislation
- Partner with the Twitch Tax Team members to respond to tax inquiries from customers, vendors, and internal departments
- Maintain and expand knowledge of applicable tax laws and accounting rules
- Support several system implementation programs
- Obtained a BA/BS Degree in Accountancy.
- CPA and/or MS in Tax preferred.
- Experience in an ERP environment (NetSuite preferred; SAP/ Oracle (a plus))
- 3-5 years of in tax (SaaS Industry)
- Proficiency in key productivity tools (Excel, Word, Powerpoint, and Workday)
- Proficiency with tax research tools (CCH, RIA, and/or BNA)
- Medical, Dental, Vision & Disability Insurance
- 401(k), Maternity & Parental Leave
- Flexible PTO
- Commuter Benefits
- Amazon Employee Discount
- Monthly Contribution & Discounts for Wellness Related Activities & Programs (e.g., gym memberships, off-site massages, etc.),
- Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner Served Daily
- Free Snacks & Beverages
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Twitch. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.