Launched in 2011, Twitch is a global community that comes together each day to create multiplayer entertainment: unique, live, unpredictable experiences created by the interactions of millions. We bring the joy of co-op to everything, from casual gaming to world-class esports to anime marathons, music, and art streams. Twitch also hosts TwitchCon, where we bring everyone together to celebrate, learn, and grow their personal interests and passions. We’re always live at Twitch. Stay up to date on all things Twitch on LinkedIn, Twitter and on our Blog.
About the Role
The Twitch Recruiting team is looking for a customer-focused Technical Recruiting Sourcing Manager to join our global recruiting organization. As a Technical Recruiting Sourcing Manager you will provide expert advice on effective sourcing strategies to the Sourcing Recruiters to drive attraction campaigns and execute sourcing strategy and plans focused on passively sourcing niche candidates. You will work closely with the client teams to provide input into sourcing strategy and real-time feedback on sourcing strategy effectiveness. This role will report to our Recruiting Manager.
- Manage a team in the most effective way to deliver on strategy, prioritize the most impactful areas to focus on.
- Analyzing and communicating recruitment trends, results and insights to guide future recruitment activity.
- Create the design, development and delivery of effective strategic sourcing plans with the Recruitment Leadership team and internal client partners,
- Build, measure, and cascade recruiting reporting on a weekly/monthly/quarterly schedule.
- Mentoring and supporting each team member as necessary to achieve high performance.
- Monitoring and managing all team activities on a continuous basis, ensuring appropriate distribution of workloads across the team.
- Bachelor's degree in an applicable discipline such as Business or Human Resources, or equivalent experience.
- 5+ years of technical recruiting experience.
- Medical, Dental, Vision & Disability Insurance
- 401(k), Maternity & Parental Leave
- Flexible PTO
- Commuter Benefits
- Amazon Employee Discount
- Monthly Contribution & Discounts for Wellness Related Activities & Programs (e.g., gym memberships, off-site massages, etc.),
- Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner Served Daily
- Free Snacks & Beverages
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Twitch. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.