Launched in 2011, Twitch is a global community that comes together each day to create multiplayer entertainment: unique, live, unpredictable experiences created by the interactions of millions. We bring the joy of co-op to everything, from casual gaming to world-class esports to anime marathons, music, and art streams. Twitch also hosts TwitchCon, where we bring everyone together to celebrate, learn, and grow their personal interests and passions. We’re always live at Twitch. Stay up to date on all things Twitch on LinkedIn, Twitter and on our Blog.
About the Role
As Creative Director, you will brainstorm and deliver integrated campaigns and provide design expertise to all creative disciplines across the APAC region. You will have a holistic view about brand experience and how these map between creators, viewers and brand partners across markets. You are an innovator who enjoys delivering elegant and succinct creative solutions to complex briefs. Reporting to the Senior Director Marketing, APAC, you will help define the creative strategy and development of Twitch's marketing campaigns across APAC, laddering up to our global brand architecture but in a hyper-localised tone.
You will provide strategic guidance about campaigns, branding and design. You have a passion for continually exploring the edges of brand expression to memorably shape culture. You have experience combining creative and technology to produce concepts that promote consumer love for the brand. You will provide creative guidance and direction to the marketing team and ensure consistency in tone of voice and visuals across marketing programs
You have a background in conceptual creative development, brand strategy and copywriting, whilst embracing an exceptionally high standard of brand design. You will work across marketing, content, product, PR and Biz Dev teams through a variety of media. You will define and lead the growth of the entire creative output in APAC.
- Oversee creative strategy and direction of brand, content marketing campaigns across APAC
- Deliver all creative output following global guidelines but with a localised approach.
- Develop original, breakthrough creative for a variety of marketing and brand touch-points.
- Collaborate across our teams and help break down complex narratives into simple ideas.
- Identify the best creative talent to help grow Twitch in APAC
- Provide direction to our creative agencies in APAC to help them develop localised ideas to achieve our goals
- 10+ years in creative leadership roles, with 5+ years of agency experience .
- Leadership and interpersonal capabilities to build and inspire teams in the long term.
- Experience working internationally, across diverse and complex organisations.
- Passion for content creation specific for new media, video, social content and paid advertising.
- Strong writing and design/art direction background.
- Experience managing creative agencies, film productions and photo shoots
- You engage in all content and able to present design vision and philosophy.
- Think clearly and contribute to editorial discussions and strategy during the entire design process, from concept through completion.
- On time and on budget delivery of all major design, marketing projects.
- Retention and job satisfaction of team members.
- Functional Expertise marketing creative production, localisation, and operations, with an emphasis on experience working with APAC teams and agencies is preferable
- Medical Insurance
- Health Screenings
- Life Insurance
- Maternity & Parental Leave
- Paid Time Off
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Twitch. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.