Launched in 2011, Twitch is a global community that comes together each day to create multiplayer entertainment: unique, live, unpredictable experiences created by the interactions of millions. We bring the joy of co-op to everything, from casual gaming to world-class esports to anime marathons, music, and art streams. Twitch also hosts TwitchCon, where we bring everyone together to celebrate, learn, and grow their personal interests and passions. We’re always live at Twitch. Stay up to date on all things Twitch on LinkedIn, Twitter and on our Blog.
About the Role
You will be responsible for developing marketing campaigns in APAC that help us achieve our business goals of growth and retention of viewers and creators. You will work with multiple teams like Country Marketing leads, Content and partnership teams, Business Development, Creative, Data Science to build and execute these campaigns.
Your success means being able to create end-to-end strategy and execution across many partners. This will also require understanding the needs of creators and viewers, innovative , effective campaign design, and an understanding of measurable brand and growth metric improvements.
This role will report to the Senior Director, Marketing for Asia Pacific.
- You will work with a variety of teams in APAC and Global to develop campaigns and ensure the tactics ladder up to broader strategic goals in APAC
- You will partner with the country marketing managers to develop localised campaigns to help achieve our business goals while delighting our consumers
- You will work with our business development teams to develop co-marketing frameworks with Telcos and Wallets to help achieve our growth or commerce goals
- You will create an integrated marketing road map for local content tentpoles and roll out of global tentpoles in APAC including the launch and continued engagement roadmap
- Integrate new media and creative approaches to promote desired audience viewership
- Report and improve campaign metrics and marketing channel attribution related to impact, use, throughput, effort, quality and risk
- Demonstrate an understanding of the broader Twitch ecosystem and competitive landscape
- Created and executed strategy for content marketing campaigns against diverse audience segments to achieve measurable results
- The ability to see problems and create a market-specific, communications solutions and the ability to partner with teams across departments and geos
- Summarize campaign performance into digestible updates for marketing and executive leadership teams
- Experience working on co-marketing programs with partners in APAC
- Demonstrate comfort with ambiguity , adapt quickly to changing goals & objectives
- A good understanding of consumer behaviour in APAC in gaming and broadly in the entertainment category
- Passion and vision for supporting the Twitch community
- 10+ years of marketing experience
- Medical Insurance
- Health Screenings
- Life Insurance
- Maternity & Parental Leave
- Paid Time Off
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Twitch. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.