Launched in 2011, Twitch is a global community that comes together each day to create multiplayer entertainment: unique, live, unpredictable experiences created by the interactions of millions. We bring the joy of co-op to everything, from casual gaming to world-class esports to anime marathons, music, and art streams. Twitch also hosts TwitchCon, where we bring everyone together to celebrate, learn, and grow their personal interests and passions. We’re always live at Twitch. Stay up to date on all things Twitch on LinkedIn, Twitter and on our Blog.
About the Role
Come create the future of multiplayer entertainment at Twitch! To support our growth in APAC, we are looking for a Head of Channel Partnerships BD, APAC, with experience building C-level relationships, formulating creative deal structures, and negotiating and closing complex partnerships. You will report to the Sr. Director, Business Development and will manage Twitch channel partnerships across the region including opportunities in telecommunications, OEM, consumer products, payments, and more. You will lead channel strategy, build a pipeline, and implement opportunities alongside marketing, content, and sales.
We are looking for someone who wants to shape the future of live interactive video experiences, understands Twitch, telecommunications, and the games & entertainment industry, and is excited about structuring and building complex strategic deals.
- Develop strategies for goals with APAC channel partners and secure go-to-market agreement with internal partners
- Independently identify opportunities and build and execute a pipeline of prioritized deals
- Coordinate opportunities across teams at Twitch including sales, marketing, and partnerships
- Explain business plan and product vision and strategies to both internal and external partners. Provide relevant insights to other teams based on customer feedback and data analysis.
- 7+ Years of Business Development, Consulting, Marketing or Go-To-Market P&L management experience in media & entertainment, gaming, telecommunications, technology, or consulting
- Experience leading and closing large, strategic deals independently
- Understanding of corporate finance planning and modeling
- Top tier MBA or Academic degree
- Open to travel +30% time
- Verbal and written fluency in English
- Understand the Twitch community and wider live video streaming landscape
- Knowledgeable about the network operator, telecommunications, or payments space
- Medical Insurance
- Health Screenings
- Life Insurance
- Maternity & Parental Leave
- Paid Time Off
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Twitch. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.