Launched in 2011, Twitch is a global community that comes together each day to create multiplayer entertainment: unique, live, unpredictable experiences created by the interactions of millions. We bring the joy of co-op to everything, from casual gaming to world-class esports to anime marathons, music, and art streams. Twitch also hosts TwitchCon, where we bring everyone together to celebrate, learn, and grow their personal interests and passions. We’re always live at Twitch. Stay up to date on all things Twitch on LinkedIn, Twitter and on our Blog.
About the Role
As the Head of CRM EMEA, you will contribute meaningfully to step-changing the CRM strategy for the millions of Twitch users across the continent.
You will extensively review current global campaigns and ensure agreement on EMEA markets, whilst also creating exclusive marketing moments for our region. You will be an expert in deciphering where and how to deploy our owned and operated channels, inclusive of email, push, and in-app notifications. You'll have complete oversight and responsibility of leading the strategy on how to best maximise our 10s millions of active accounts, building compelling programs that increase engagement, tune-in, retention, and prevent churn.
As we develop our lifecycle and triggered capabilities centrally in 2021, you will be the EMEA lead in positioning this as an outstanding service to fulfill our needs over the coming 5-10 years. A background in automation and real-time response, you'll be best placed to advise on content strategy and local nuance.
You will have an expansive international remit encompassing all of EMEA. You will report into the Marketing Director EMEA, and will integrate cohesively with global counterparts in the US, notably the CRM and Lifecycle teams based in San Francisco. The role will be based in London, albeit remotely in the initial months.
- Lead the strategy of all owned and operated channels for Twitch in EMEA, across priority markets UK, DE, FR, IT, ES and more.
- Build and maintain an EMEA wide-editorial calendar to keep track of messaging in priority markets across the continent(s).
- Conceive, build and deploy tactical one off messaging and campaigns for priority moments in EMEA, including gaming launches, premium content sport and music.
- Constantly testing and optimising our messaging, content and tone to ensure our O&O engagement metrics are improving.
- Build out our lifecycle marketing capabilities internationally from the ground up.
- Report into the Marketing Director of EMEA alongside a growing team.
- 8+ years experience in a similar position.
- Comprehensive knowledge of enterprise CRM tools such as Salesforce Marketing Cloud.
- Strong, proven leadership skills and highly developed interpersonal skills to lead.
- Must be comfortable handling large data sets and processing them.
- Experience in setting up frameworks and tests from scratch.
- You are Twitch user yourself
- Startup mentality with clear approach to building over time
- Familiarity with Twitch community and gaming space
- Private Medical Insurance
- Dental, Vision & Life Insurance
- Pension Plan
- Maternity & Parental Leave
- Paid Time Off & Holidays
- Commuter Benefits
- Amazon Employee Discount
- Monthly Contribution & Discounts for Wellness Related Activities & Programs (e.g., gym memberships, etc.)
- Lunch Served Four Times a Week
- Free Snacks & Beverages
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Twitch. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Please consult our Privacy Notice to know more about how we collect, use and transfer the personal data of our candidates.