Launched in 2011, Twitch is a global community that comes together each day to create multiplayer entertainment: unique, live, unpredictable experiences created by the interactions of millions. We bring the joy of co-op to everything, from casual gaming to world-class esports to anime marathons, music, and art streams. Twitch also hosts TwitchCon, where we bring everyone together to celebrate, learn, and grow their personal interests and passions. We’re always live at Twitch. Stay up to date on all things Twitch on LinkedIn, Twitter and on our Blog.
About the Role
The SAP Basis Administrator manages the daily operation of SAP and related infrastructure. You will ensure a stable runtime environment by designing and harmonizing system infrastructures in a standardized way. You will report to the Senior Director of Corporate Engineering.
- Maintain proficiency in SAP system installation, configuration, and administration
- Perform maintenance and upgrades of SAP systems and infrastructure in collaboration with leadership
- Perform sizing of systems and prediction of system growth
- Perform performance troubleshooting and help resolving important incidents.
- Perform administration of SAP S/4 HANA, SAP Netweaver and Unix systems.
- Perform HANA system backups, HANA system replication and maintain and configure high-availability environments.
- Perform SAP applications and HANA upgrades to latest stack
- Maintain disaster recovery components of SAP and boundary solutions.
- Implement HANA dynamic tiering, ILM or other data archiving solutions.
- Implement SAP applications like Solution Manager and configure Solution Manager for several functions to maintain any SAP S/4 environment.
- Experience in configuration, Integration of single sign-on, SSL certificates, SAP Web-Dispatcher.
- Organize tool-based incident, change, and request management.
- Create technical documentation and knowledge-based articles.
- Perform administration of SAP Fiori, UI5, SAP Gateway technologies perform routine performance checks.
- Provide recommendations on architecture and configuration
- Identify infrastructure needs and implement optimizations
- Become a trusted adviser for business requests and implementation
- Identify, test, pilot, rollout, and maintain the best technical solutions for business processes
- Perform problem and risk management (determine risk - incident/project) for focus area
- Offer 2nd and 3rd level support for supervised systems
- Experience working with Amazon Web Services, including EC2, S3, VPC, IAM, EFS, RDS, and DirectX
- General knowledge of web server components such as Apache Tomcat, WildFly, IIS, and Apache HTTPD
- General knowledge Java programming language and JSP
- Proficiency in Linux server administration including shell scripting.
- General knowledge of datacenter components like servers, networks, and operating systems
- Can assess the impact of issues to escalate
- Document issues and communicate topics with associated partners
- Can partner across a global environment
- Understand functional business requests and translate them into technical requirements
- Perform ad-hoc work outside of normal business hours
- 3+ years of direct experience in a related field
- BA/BS degree in Computer Science or experience in related field will meet the education and related experience requirements listed above
- Medical, Dental, Vision & Disability Insurance
- 401(k), Maternity & Parental Leave
- Flexible PTO
- Commuter Benefits
- Amazon Employee Discount
- Monthly Contribution & Discounts for Wellness Related Activities & Programs (e.g., gym memberships, off-site massages, etc.),
- Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner Served Daily
- Free Snacks & Beverages
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Twitch. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.