Launched in 2011, Twitch is a global community that comes together each day to create multiplayer entertainment: unique, live, unpredictable experiences created by the interactions of millions. We bring the joy of co-op to everything, from casual gaming to world-class esports to anime marathons, music, and art streams. Twitch also hosts TwitchCon, where we bring everyone together to celebrate, learn, and grow their personal interests and passions. We’re always live at Twitch. Stay up to date on all things Twitch on LinkedIn, Twitter and on our Blog.
About the Role
Twitch is building the future of interactive entertainment, and the interactive studio team is at the very heart of that vision, creating interactive experiences for Twitch's Original Content such as Rivals and Thursday Night Football as well as advertising clients interactive ad campaigns.
Twitch's Interactive Studio team is looking for an experienced senior technical program manager who can create and oversee complex programs and manage operations and reporting for the team. You will report to the Head of the Interactive Studio at Twitch and will have a passion for driving teams inside and outside the organization to bring interactive products and content that delight millions of viewers around the globe.
- Oversee and help build new programs, feature releases, tests, and other program-wide efforts across multiple partners
- Manage technical design discussions, summarize complex trade-offs and options, and make data-driven recommendations based on existing resource constraints and work timelines
- Identify operational goals and create reporting frameworks and dashboards with data analytics team and provide reports to leadership team
- Work with our teams to create scalable processes that achieve operational goals
- Identify partner and customer pain points to communicate with Product and Marketing
- Assess risks, anticipate bottlenecks, provide escalation management, balance business needs versus technical constraints and encourage risk-taking behavior to maximize business benefit
- You have 7+ years of technical program management, program management, or equivalent expertise.
- Managed complex projects or programs at scale
- Proven abilities in metrics creation and project management, attention to details, and exceptional organizational skills
- You have worked across departments with product, engineering, design, and business counterparts for online products/services.
- Experience with live streaming or live interactive programming
- MBA or other relevant graduate degree
- Medical, Dental, Vision & Disability Insurance
- 401(k), Maternity & Parental Leave
- Flexible PTO
- Commuter Benefits
- Amazon Employee Discount
- Monthly Contribution & Discounts for Wellness Related Activities & Programs (e.g., gym memberships, off-site massages, etc.),
- Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner Served Daily
- Free Snacks & Beverages
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Twitch. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.