Launched in 2011, Twitch is a global community that comes together each day to create multiplayer entertainment: unique, live, unpredictable experiences created by the interactions of millions. We bring the joy of co-op to everything, from casual gaming to world-class esports to anime marathons, music, and art streams. Twitch also hosts TwitchCon, where we bring everyone together to celebrate, learn, and grow their personal interests and passions. We’re always live at Twitch. Stay up to date on all things Twitch on LinkedIn, Twitter and on our Blog.
About the Role
Are you interested in improving the creator experience at Twitch? Do you enjoy the challenge of building products with our customers? What about enabling important interactions with creators, especially around managing content, partner status, or identification? If so, you'd be a great fit for the Creator Business team. You'll report to the Engineering Manager for Creator and join a team that's improving existing products, building new solutions for known creator problems, and discovering and solving new challenges for Twitch's creators.
- Work with product managers and UX designers to shape solutions
- Design, build, test, release, and maintain software to solve creator problems
- Scale and improve existing systems powering creator interactions
- 3+ years of professional software development experience
- Experience with Computer Science fundamentals, including data structures and algorithms
- Experience working with AWS or similar cloud platforms
- 1+ years of experience with React or Redux, or other modern web frameworks
- Hands-on experience building systems using Amazon Web Services (ECS, DynamoDB, Lambda)
- 1+ years of experience building or consuming GraphQL APIs
- Medical, Dental, Vision & Disability Insurance
- 401(k), Maternity & Parental Leave
- Flexible PTO
- Commuter Benefits
- Amazon Employee Discount
- Monthly Contribution & Discounts for Wellness Related Activities & Programs (e.g., gym memberships, off-site massages),
- Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner Served Daily
- Free Snacks & Beverages
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Twitch. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.