Launched in 2011, Twitch is a global community that comes together each day to create multiplayer entertainment: unique, live, unpredictable experiences created by the interactions of millions. We bring the joy of co-op to everything, from casual gaming to world-class esports to anime marathons, music, and art streams. Twitch also hosts TwitchCon, where we bring everyone together to celebrate, learn, and grow their personal interests and passions. We’re always live at Twitch. Stay up to date on all things Twitch on LinkedIn, Twitter and on our Blog.
About the Role
We are building a new paradigm of advertising experiences to help brands engage millennial and Gen-Z audience in a live, shared, and interactive setting. You’ll build zero-to-one advertising products that appeal to viewers, deliver value to advertisers, and help creators earn a living by streaming on Twitch. Each of your products will be three sided marketplaces that deliver value to these three customers. You’ll build delightful consumer experiences that scale and drive decisions that maximize the long-term value. You will report to the head of Ad Product.
- Identify opportunities, overcome ambiguities, drive clarity on the problems that need to be solved, determine the product strategy, and define roadmaps and goals
- Work directly with engineers, designers, and data analysts to build products - lead product development from user research to design experimentation, and launch.
- Proactively identify and resolve strategic and technical issues that may impair the team’s ability to meet the customer needs and business goals.
- Assess the technical feasibility of a proposed product or feature and enable engineers to make the right technical trade-offs
- Evaluate marketplace trade-offs (e.g. between viewer experience, creator earnings, advertiser value) and drive decisions that maximize long-term value for all customers.
- 6+ years of relevant work experience, at least 3 of which as a Product Manager on consumer facing products.
- Significant experience in running product experiments and leveraging product analytics
- Bachelor's degree
- Experience in marketplace products, strategy or analytical roles, gaming or digital media products
- Experience in advertising isn’t important, but the willingness and ability to ramp up on a new domain is.
- Excel at making data-informed decisions and creating clarity.
- Medical, Dental, Vision & Disability Insurance
- Maternity and Parental Leave
- Flexible PTO
- Commuter Benefits
- Amazon Employee Discount
- Monthly Contribution and Discounts for Wellness Related Activities and Programs (e.g., gym memberships, off-site massages)
- Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner Served Daily
- Free Snacks and Beverages
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Twitch. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.