Launched in 2011, Twitch is a global community that comes together each day to create multiplayer entertainment: unique, live, unpredictable experiences created by the interactions of millions. We bring the joy of co-op to everything, from casual gaming to world-class esports to anime marathons, music, and art streams. Twitch also hosts TwitchCon, where we bring everyone together to celebrate, learn, and grow their personal interests and passions. We’re always live at Twitch. Stay up to date on all things Twitch on LinkedIn, Twitter and on our Blog.
About the Role
The Sales Account Manager, Twitch Properties will be based in one of our West Coast offices (SFO or LAX) and report to the Regional Vice President, West in the US Twitch Advertising group based in LAX. You will champion third-party property rights to provide solutions for our clients. These third-party assets are found in multiple verticals including: esports and gaming, events, sports, and music and are to be sold to designated clients located within the Western territory of the United States (focusing in California, Washington, Oregon and Texas but also Nevada, Utah, Colorado).
- Achieve revenue targets
- Be a consultative and creative partner to clients and sponsorship agencies to develop meaningful custom solutions
- Work with important teams internally including: Legal, Business Development, Operations, Marketing and the broader sales group
- Learn and express the value and benefits of Twitch’s Sponsorship products & audience to clients and agencies
- Own the IP rights, hospitality, promotional rights, media and event strategy for clients
- Work with global Sales and Marketing teams to identify key opportunities of sales and opportunity for growth
- 5+ years of experience in sponsorship sales, property representation with esports and gaming knowledge
- Knowledge of brands and agencies in relevant territory
- Experience developing creative partnerships with brands through sponsorship packaging
- Experience documenting and reporting in SFDC, including collaboration within multiple systems such as Google Docs and Asana
- Travel required
- Medical, Dental, Vision & Disability Insurance
- 401(k), Maternity & Parental Leave
- Flexible PTO
- Commuter Benefits
- Amazon Employee Discount
- Monthly Contribution & Discounts for Wellness Related Activities & Programs (e.g., gym memberships, off-site massages, etc.),
- Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner Served Daily
- Free Snacks & Beverages
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Twitch. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.