Launched in 2011, Twitch is a global community that comes together each day to create multiplayer entertainment: unique, live, unpredictable experiences created by the interactions of millions. We bring the joy of co-op to everything, from casual gaming to world-class esports to anime marathons, music, and art streams. Twitch also hosts TwitchCon, where we bring everyone together to celebrate, learn, and grow their personal interests and passions. We’re always live at Twitch. Stay up to date on all things Twitch on LinkedIn, Twitter and on our Blog.
About the Role
The Account Director will be a crucial member of a growing global sales team that provides outstanding advertising solutions to our clients. You will report to the D-A-CH Sales Director and work closely with our Twitch teammembers in Düsseldorf, Hamburg, London and with teams in other countries.
You will bring and develop new relationships with senior individuals across both media agencies and advertisers. An important challenge will be to educate the local market as to the importance of Twitch, our platform and our audience.
You will excel in a startup culture but have experience in strategic account development and look for new ways to create value for the business and team.
- Understand the digital advertising market in the D-A-CH with a focus on video
- Represent Twitch to a high standard and knowledge and act as a resource for your clients and agencies
- Manage existing and develop new relationships with advertisers and agencies across endemic and non endemic clients
- A history of selling large-scale media campaigns to both agencies and clients
- Experience in selling custom campaigns to agencies and advertisers
- A understanding of programmatic advertising across all markets, giving Twitch a unique position
- Work closely with partners across the business to implement sales strategies and products across markets
- 5+ years experience in digital media
- Excellent relationships with media agencies
- Experience selling large-scale campaigns
- Experience selling custom campaigns to agencies
- Consultative - this is a growth team with huge drive and expectations but we work with our customers
- Exceptional customer service
- Experience in video market
- A passion for video gaming and the Twitch community
- Medical Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Retirement Plan
- Maternity & Parental Benefits
- Paid Time Off & Holidays
- Commuter Benefits
- Amazon Employee Discount
- Monthly Contribution & Discounts for Wellness Related Activities & Programs (e.g., gym memberships, etc.)
- Free Snacks & Beverages
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Twitch. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.