Launched in 2011, Twitch is a global community that comes together each day to create multiplayer entertainment: unique, live, unpredictable experiences created by the interactions of millions. We bring the joy of co-op to everything, from casual gaming to world-class esports to anime marathons, music, and art streams. Twitch also hosts TwitchCon, where we bring everyone together to celebrate, learn, and grow their personal interests and passions. We’re always live at Twitch. Stay up to date on all things Twitch on LinkedIn, Twitter and on our Blog.
About the Role
Twitch enables content creators to live-stream content to their communities across the globe. Our suite of advertising products help creators, brands, and sponsors accelerate the growth and engagement of their communities. As part of the Advertising Demand Org, you’ll be part of a talented, passionate, and customer-obsessed team working to prove Twitch is the best advertising platform for creators and advertisers alike.
Twitch is seeking technical program managers with the curiosity, drive, and creativity to deliver massively scalable services, APIs, and data processing pipelines that support our advertising business. Together, these systems make up the single source of truth for Twitch advertising, empowering creators, advertisers, and internal Twitch teams with the data and insights they need to grow.
The ideal contributor has experience innovating ways to maintain high velocity delivery against product roadmaps. You will work across teams and organizations, owning (not just “managing”) program delivery through the entire development lifecycle. You will be a key contributor to technical design and architecture, calling out risks that others don’t see. Your communication across all dimensions of the company, from senior executives to junior engineers, should be accurate, efficient, and comprehensive.
As the leader in live-streaming, Twitch is home to unique opportunities and challenges in the advertising space, and the Ad Data team sits at the intersection. If you’re excited about joining our team and having an outsize impact on Twitch and its creators, come work with us!
- Own delivery of large, cross-functional products and programs while also tracking smaller projects
- Drive strategic planning, leading discovery and prioritization by partnering with product managers and engineering leads
- Share your program management knowledge with engineering leadership teams
- Lead post-program analysis to guide future programs
- 5+ years of experience as a technical program manager or engineering manager
- Able to participate in technical design discussions and identify risks
- Able to form mitigation plans for risks before they can develop into failure states
- Successful product delivery
- Understanding of product development methodologies
- Bachelor’s degree or above in Computer Science or related field
- Experience or familiarity with the AWS ecosystem of services (EC2, RDS, Dynamo, Lambda, CloudWatch)
- Project management certification
- Medical, Dental, Vision & Disability Insurance
- Maternity & Parental Leave
- Flexible PTO
- Commuter Benefits
- Amazon Employee Discount
- Monthly Contribution & Discounts for Wellness Related Activities & Programs (e.g., gym memberships, off-site massages, etc.)
- Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner Served Daily
- Free Snacks & Beverages
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Twitch. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.