Launched in 2011, Twitch is a global community that comes together each day to create multiplayer entertainment: unique, live, unpredictable experiences created by the interactions of millions. We bring the joy of co-op to everything, from casual gaming to world-class esports to anime marathons, music, and art streams. Twitch also hosts TwitchCon, where we bring everyone together to celebrate, learn, and grow their personal interests and passions. We’re always live at Twitch. Stay up to date on all things Twitch on LinkedIn, Twitter and on our Blog.
About the Role
Twitch is building the future of interactive entertainment and games remain at the heart of the fast-growing Twitch community. We are looking for a strategic business development expert to build its games business in EMEA and help grow the Twitch community and achieving commercial goals with game development partners in the region. You will focus on defining our priorities within the EMEA game developer landscape and setting a strategy to achieve them in partnership with multiple teams including sales, marketing, content and product.
We are looking for someone who wants to shape the future of live interactive video experiences, has understanding of GaaS/AAA/Mobile games industry and is excited about structuring and building complex strategic deals. You can break-down big goals to bite-sized milestones and iterate your way to the outcome. You will report to the Head of Business Development for EMEA.
- Develop strategies against goals with EMEA based games developers and secure GTM agreement with your internal partners
- Engage other Amazon group businesses in identifying joint proposition cross selling opportunities for game developers
- Develop partner/account strategy while factoring in Twitch/Partner goals, customer/community implications, and financial impact
- Independently identify opportunities and build and execute a pipeline of prioritised deals
- Top tier MBA or Academic degree in a quantitative/business/engineering discipline
- +7 Years of BD, Marketing or GTM P&L management experience at a AAA/Venture-backed game dev or platform company focused on games
- Experience with PC/Console/Mobile game landscapes, game GTM considerations, community development and business models [Premium/Boxed+DLC and GaaS]
- Exceptional network within the Indie and AAA games industry in EMEA
- Experience managing high-volume deal flow and building strategic deals independently or in a primary support role
- Understands the basics of corporate financial planning and modelling
- Strategic thinker who can communicate complex ideas clearly through writing and speech
- Open to travel +50% time
- Experience in game development as a producer or lead designer
- Understands the Twitch community and wider live video streaming landscape
- Private Medical Insurance
- Dental, Vision & Life Insurance
- Pension Plan
- Maternity & Parental Leave
- Paid Time Off & Holidays
- Commuter Benefits
- Amazon Employee Discount
- Monthly Contribution & Discounts for Wellness Related Activities & Programs (e.g., gym memberships, etc.)
- Lunch Served Four Times a Week
- Free Snacks & Beverages
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Twitch. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Please consult our Privacy Notice to know more about how we collect, use and transfer the personal data of our candidates.