Launched in 2011, Twitch is a global community that comes together each day to create multiplayer entertainment: unique, live, unpredictable experiences created by the interactions of millions. We bring the joy of co-op to everything, from casual gaming to world-class esports to anime marathons, music, and art streams. Twitch also hosts TwitchCon, where we bring everyone together to celebrate, learn, and grow their personal interests and passions. We’re always live at Twitch. Stay up to date on all things Twitch on LinkedIn, Twitter and on our Blog.
About the Role
Twitch is building the future of interactive entertainment. Every part of the work we do is with the goal of making Twitch even more efficient, resilient , and responsive. The Global Infrastructure Business Operations Team focuses on providing business support to internal Twitch teams and our infrastructure technology partners. You will be responsible for maintaining data integrity across several different systems with regards to our technology contracts. You will not only have previous knowledge of contracts management but also be able to improve and refine existing processes.
- Input, validate, and maintain accurate data pertinent to service contracts in Salesforce.
- Proactively audit and validate contracts data regarding service terms, service start dates, termination dates, and renewal deadlines for accurate reporting.
- Oversee contract approval process to obtain internal business approvals and escalate issues as required.
- Submit contracts for internal business approvals, final signatures, and upload fully executed copies to the repository.
- Maintain electronic repository of contract drafts, executed contracts, and archive terminated contracts.
- Submit service terminations and update contract records for accurate financial reporting.
- Bachelor’s degree or related work experience
- 2+ years experience with contracts management systems (i.e. Salesforce, SharePoint)
- Familiarity with DocuSign electronic signature software
- Must have high attention to detail, excellent time management, and organizational skills
- Ability to navigate and manipulate large data sets
- Ability to work in a rapidly changing environment
- Medical, Dental, Vision & Disability Insurance
- Maternity & Parental Leave
- Flexible PTO
- Commuter Benefits
- Amazon Employee Discount
- Monthly Contribution & Discounts for Wellness Related Activities & Programs (e.g., gym memberships, off-site massages, etc.)
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Twitch. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.