Launched in 2011, Twitch is a global community that comes together each day to create multiplayer entertainment: unique, live, unpredictable experiences created by the interactions of millions. We bring the joy of co-op to everything, from casual gaming to world-class esports to anime marathons, music, and art streams. Twitch also hosts TwitchCon, where we bring everyone together to celebrate, learn, and grow their personal interests and passions. We’re always live at Twitch. Stay up to date on all things Twitch on LinkedIn, Twitter and on our Blog.
About the Role
The Corporate Strategy team partners with Twitch’s product and business leaders to create ad hoc strategic analyses, optimize our performance and execution. From advising on our content acquisition strategy to evaluating new market and product opportunities, the Corporate Strategy team develops relevant recommendations to guide executive-level execution.
You will work across the entire organization to understand all aspects of Twitch and work with external teams to bring the project from launch to completion. You will develop and advise on strategic projects. Your projects will be commissioned by senior executives, and you will present your recommendations directly to senior audiences.
- Guide structured analysis of complex problems to allow Twitch to make informed decisions on strategic issues
- Partner with business leads and Twitch leadership team to optimize our performance for our projects
- Display curiosity and tackle ambiguous questions, assuming ownership of projects from start to finish
- Develop models, dashboards, and presentations to provide strategic insights to senior partners
- Research and identify industry trends and drivers, translating data into insights and accompanying actions
- Communicate results of projects and meetings to contributors and partners across the company to build relationships and identify opportunities
- 2+ years of experience in management consulting, corporate strategy, investment banking or business operations
- Ability to create insights around complex problems with minimal direction and little oversight on a day-to-day basis
- Quantitative and qualitative abilities (e.g., Excel (can maintain complex spreadsheets), financial modeling, framing, project management)
- Ability to build relationships across teams and external partners to bring people together achieve a higher goal
- Ability and comfort with both business / technical discussions and written communications
- Interest and passion for consumer internet, entertainment, and gaming
- Self-starter who excels in fast-paced, high-growth environments
- Familiarity with SQL
- Passion and interest in gaming / knowledge of the gaming industry
- Medical, Dental, Vision & Disability Insurance
- 401(k), Maternity & Parental Leave
- Flexible PTO
- Commuter Benefits
- Amazon Employee Discount
- Monthly Contribution & Discounts for Wellness Related Activities & Programs (e.g., gym memberships, off-site massages, etc.),
- In-Office Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner Served Daily
- In-Office Free Snacks & Beverages
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Twitch. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.