Launched in 2011, Twitch is a global community that comes together each day to create multiplayer entertainment: unique, live, unpredictable experiences created by the interactions of millions. We bring the joy of co-op to everything, from casual gaming to world-class esports to anime marathons, music, and art streams. Twitch also hosts TwitchCon, where we bring everyone together to celebrate, learn, and grow their personal interests and passions. We’re always live at Twitch. Stay up to date on all things Twitch on LinkedIn, Twitter and on our Blog.
About the Role
Twitch Advertising Sales is a global organization dedicated to providing major brand partners with compelling and effective customized media, sponsorship and event programs. The global sales organization is comprised of business leaders, sellers, creative teams, engineers and product managers located globally across the US, EMEA and APAC regions (cities including San Francisco, Chicago, New York, London, Hamburg, Sweden, Japan, Australia, Brazil, Mexico and Singapore). You will focus on preparing daily, weekly and monthly reporting for the sales organization. You will help drive revenue-generating projects, conducting opportunity assessments, and shaping overall sales strategy and prioritization. During a typical week this role can expect to use multiple data systems to compile data sets, review data, uncover insights about the business, and present findings and proposals to management. You will also manage operational tasks and resolve business-related matters on an ongoing basis.
This is a high impact sales operations role. You will feel equally comfortable heads-down in data and, and will excel in an environment of rapid context-switching. You will work across the entire organization including Partnerships, Content, Marketing, Ad Product, Engineering, Finance and Legal to develop and understand deep knowledge of Twitch’s business. You will translate this knowledge into building key parts of the Advertising Sales organization. Current and ongoing work spans the following areas: sales strategy, strategic planning, operations, process creation, process improvement, international expansion strategy, and internal and ad hoc reporting. As one of the first key hires to support a growing senior business team within sales, you will help shape the way the global organization reports on activities and ultimately grows its business.
- Co-authoring highly visible and extremely important business reporting to senior management
- Oversee quota-setting processes and run necessary analytics to support bottoms-up planning
- Conduct quantitative and qualitative analyses to support performance improvement programs across the sales organization that will build the foundation to scale. This will include contributing to developing go-to-market playbooks, revenue optimization strategic projects to enhance productivity, process redesign, product roadmap and launches, and pipeline analytics.
- Perform detailed analysis over the business covering topics such as organizational design, sales cycles, average deal composition, account analytics and overarching revenue analytics
- Develop and maintain financial and operational metrics; use data to create meaningful business proposals
- Use data systems such as Salesforce, SQL, and Tableau to identify insights and surface to Management.
- Partner closely with Strategic Planning teams to implement new sales data systems including planning, commissions, territory mapping and other
- Experience in financial modeling, data analysis, and the ability to see beyond the numbers to inform decisions
- Experience communicating with senior management
- 3+ years of experience in Sales, Sales Operations, Sales Strategy, Consulting, Professional Services, Planning, Analytics or related field
- Experience working in high-growth, performance-focused environments with senior level executives
- Experience with Salesforce.com, specifically around reporting, Salesforce Einstein and Salesforce Analytics
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Expert in Excel (can perform complex functions), PowerPoint, Tableau
- Advertising / Media / agency experience
- Understand financial concepts and financial statements
- Expertise working with large datasets and digging through data
- You are a gamer; you understand the gaming world; you are a streamer/partner; you love Twitch; you know the Twitch product
- Medical Insurance
- Health Screenings
- Life Insurance
- Maternity & Parental Leave
- Paid Time Off
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Twitch. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.