Launched in 2011, Twitch is a global community that comes together each day to create multiplayer entertainment: unique, live, unpredictable experiences created by the interactions of millions. We bring the joy of co-op to everything, from casual gaming to world-class esports to anime marathons, music, and art streams. Twitch also hosts TwitchCon, where we bring everyone together to celebrate, learn, and grow their personal interests and passions. We’re always live at Twitch. Stay up to date on all things Twitch on LinkedIn, Twitter and on our Blog.
About the Role
We’re looking for experienced ad ops professionals looking to be a part of a global advertising team with sales goals and expanding responsibilities. Our responsibilities are divided into two distinct areas: ad revenue and ad technologies.
From a revenue perspective, the objective of Ad Operations is to support Twitch's revenue functions by fulfilling IOs in the exact fashion of which they are sold. This involves scheduling, optimizing and tracking line items and creative assets for all media in the ad server. We monitor inventory availability and make behind the scenes optimizations throughout campaigns to ensure each campaign fulfills our commitments to agencies and advertisers. Additionally, we maintain and modify the infrastructure of game titles, exclusion labels, and targeting key values.
From a technology perspective, Ad Operations understands the complexities of our ad servers and how they function within Twitch's ad serving ecosystem affecting teams from sales to biz dev and partnerships. We understand the nuances of each of the major 3rd party vendors including DCM, Sizmek, and Innovid, and others. We navigate each unique reporting platform and ensure that billable numbers are aligned with internal numbers. We're responsible for voicing sales and operational challenges regarding our ad products. We're also the first escalation point for ad related bugs before they are reported to Engineering. We're responsible for visual and ad experience QA, ensuring a positive user experience. An additional responsibility is understanding back-end reporting metrics to help improve our decisions such as the ad product pipeline, understanding fill rates in new markets and partner payouts.
- Manage campaigns end-to-end - from order building to inventory management to trafficking and billing
- Communicate campaign performance with sales and client services, recommending optimization changes to achieve client expectations
- Troubleshoot campaign and creative issues using debugging tools and working with 3rd party vendors
- Understand ad technologies as it pertains to Twitch and the ad serving ecosystems
- 2+ years in online media
- Proficient in publisher, ad tech or agency ad serving systems like Ad Manager 360 or FreeWheel
- Experienced and knowledgeable of the Twitch platform and Twitch advertising experience
- Experience with multiple ad servers
- Experience with complex reporting platforms such as Tableau or Mode
- Understanding of SQL
- Medical, Dental, Vision & Disability Insurance
- Maternity & Parental Leave
- Flexible PTO
- Commuter Benefits
- Amazon Employee Discount
- Monthly Contribution & Discounts for Wellness Related Activities & Programs (e.g., gym memberships, off-site massages, etc.)
- Breakfast & Lunch Served Daily
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Twitch. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.