Launched in 2011, Twitch is a global community that comes together each day to create multiplayer entertainment: unique, live, unpredictable experiences created by the interactions of millions. We bring the joy of co-op to everything, from casual gaming to world-class esports to anime marathons, music, and art streams. Twitch also hosts TwitchCon, where we bring everyone together to celebrate, learn, and grow their personal interests and passions. We’re always live at Twitch. Stay up to date on all things Twitch on LinkedIn, Twitter and on our Blog.
About the Role
The Content Financial Planning and Analysis team leads Twitch’s content acquisition deal modeling and analysis, ensuring accurate reporting, budgeting, and strategic planning. The team analyzes new content investments across individual streamers and esports, and supports the go-to-market execution. As the Manager of Revenue Share, you will report on Twitch’s creator revenue share programs and creator economics using financial and performance data analysis. You will oversee the finance model for Twitch’s creator base and work with advertising, commerce and other revenue partners to refine forecasts and support the rollout of creator programs. You will report to Senior Director of Content FP&A.
- Partner with the global content and revenue teams to lead complex business analysis by creator program
- Forecast monthly, quarterly and annual rev share based on existing deals and reconcile period-to-period changes
- Analyze data by creator category and have technical data skills to query SQL data and develop management dashboards
- Work with Accounting to review and assess royalties payments
- Partner with several data sets and evolve the role as our creator programs evolve
- Work with the Content FP&A team on special projects and play a technical role in creator financial data
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Math, Economics, or Engineering
- Typically 6+ years in FP&A, finance, or analytics
- Advanced Excel (complex spreadsheets using BI data) modeling, SQL/Python, Tableau (or similar dashboard reporting), and data analytics experience
- Can combine and manage data from multiple sources
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Team-player and data-driven
- Medical, Dental, Vision & Disability Insurance
- 401(k), Maternity & Parental Leave
- Flexible PTO
- Commuter Benefits
- Amazon Employee Discount
- Monthly Contribution & Discounts for Wellness Related Activities & Programs (e.g., gym memberships, off-site massages, etc.),
- Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner Served Daily
- Free Snacks & Beverages
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Twitch. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.