Launched in 2011, Twitch is a global community that comes together each day to create multiplayer entertainment: unique, live, unpredictable experiences created by the interactions of millions. We bring the joy of co-op to everything, from casual gaming to world-class esports to anime marathons, music, and art streams. Twitch also hosts TwitchCon, where we bring everyone together to celebrate, learn, and grow their personal interests and passions. We’re always live at Twitch. Stay up to date on all things Twitch on LinkedIn, Twitter and on our Blog.
About the Role
The Client Success Manager will support the Singapore-based sales team. They will ensure our customers receive outstanding support and will manage all aspects of campaign execution, delivery and final reporting. They will play an essential role in maximum revenue recognition and renewed business.
You will excel in a startup culture and look for new ways to create value for the business and team.
You will report to the Global Head of Client Services
- Be main client-facing point of contact for post-sale campaigns to ensure smooth execution and delivery
- Provide excellent customer service to clients
- Enter IO into Order Management System
- Verify accuracy of Internal IO and Client Insertion Order
- Clarify any questions Ad Operations may have about the plan
- Work with Ad Operations to troubleshoot live campaigns
- Provide clients with weekly reporting and delivery analysis
- Keep Sales apprised of all important issues, updated and relevant data throughout campaign process
- Work with Finance team on any new client approvals
- 2+ years in digital media experience in the management of digital advertising campaigns
- Work in a team-oriented, high-energy environment and to demonstrate independence
- English language proficiency for internal stakeholder management
- Ability to proactively troubleshoot and problem solve quickly and though the proper escalation process
- Collaboration with our teams
- Medical Insurance
- Health Checkups
- Pension Plan
- Maternity & Parental Leave
- Paid Time Off and Holidays
- Amazon Employee Discount
- Monthly Contribution & Discounts for Wellness Related Activities and Programs (e.g., gym memberships, etc.)
- Free Snacks & Beverages
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Twitch. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.