Launched in 2011, Twitch is a global community that comes together each day to create multiplayer entertainment: unique, live, unpredictable experiences created by the interactions of millions. We bring the joy of co-op to everything, from casual gaming to world-class esports to anime marathons, music, and art streams. Twitch also hosts TwitchCon, where we bring everyone together to celebrate, learn, and grow their personal interests and passions. We’re always live at Twitch. Stay up to date on all things Twitch on LinkedIn, Twitter and on our Blog.
About the Role
The Twitch Finance team guides the Planning/Forecasting periodical cycles and leading in-depth financial analysis on complex projects. As the EMEA Senior Finance Manager, you will be an important member of the EMEA leadership team and the lead interface with the US and APAC Finance teams. This requires building complex forecasting models, optimising key metrics to enhance financial results, leading monthly/quarterly P&L reviews, provide strategic thought partnership to the local EMEA leadership team and long-term strategic planning for Revenue/Costs. You will be an individual contributor reporting to the International Finance Director.
- Lead Finance efforts in EMEA, building trusting relationships and driving outcomes
- Evaluate investments through cost-benefit analysis and providing clear written/verbal recommendations
- Be an expert to our Partners and develop a long term financial roadmap for the EMEA region
- Lead in-depth monthly, quarterly re-forecasts and periodical Business Reviews
- Develop and monitor measurements, highlighting trends and explaining the causes of unexpected variances.
- Partner with the EMEA Accounting leadership, Tax and Corporate Strategy on core strategic projects
- Exhibit the ability to understand/adapt to new business models; demonstrate curiosity, accelerated learning and ability to identify relevant insights. Understand the industry and the business to achieve relevant insights
- A total minimum experience of 7+ years with at least 2 years in a strategic finance role, which would include Corporate Finance, Investment Banking, Consulting and similar backgrounds
- Experience working for a larger tech company
- Business savviness and the ability to translate complex business operating models and operational indicators into financial performance
- Team-first mentality and helps improve Finance in the organisation
- Solid knowledge of the P&L
- Analytics tools knowledge and ability to perform queries
- Private Medical Insurance
- Dental, Vision & Life Insurance
- Pension Plan
- Maternity & Parental Leave
- Paid Time Off & Holidays
- Commuter Benefits
- Amazon Employee Discount
- Monthly Contribution & Discounts for Wellness Related Activities & Programs (e.g., gym memberships, etc.)
- Lunch Served Four Times a Week
- Free Snacks & Beverages
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Twitch. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Please consult our Privacy Notice to know more about how we collect, use and transfer the personal data of our candidates.