Launched in 2011, Twitch is a global community that comes together each day to create multiplayer entertainment: unique, live, unpredictable experiences created by the interactions of millions. We bring the joy of co-op to everything, from casual gaming to outstanding esports to anime marathons, music, and art streams. Twitch also hosts TwitchCon, where we bring everyone together to celebrate and grow their personal interests and passions. We’re always live at Twitch. Learn about all things Twitch on Linkedin, Twitter and on our Blog.
About the Position
Twitch enables content creators to live-stream content to their communities across the globe. Advertising is a core part of Twitch’s business model, and spans across almost all product areas. We take pride in our mission to help creators earn a living by entertaining and educating their viewers. On the Advertising team you’ll work with a passionate and customer obsessed team. We have a growing team comprised of product and engineering professionals based in the Twitch HQ at downtown SF.
Twitch is looking for backend and full stack engineers with the curiosity, drive, and creativity to develop user experiences, services, and APIs that support the advertising and promotion business. As the leader in this space, Twitch has the unique opportunity to invent what advertising as a product means in a live-streaming context. Our products include innovative real-time experiences specific to Twitch. If you’re excited about having a significant impact in an area that’s ripe for innovation, come work with us!
- Develop new product features on web platforms
- Scale and improve existing APIs and services used to power the Twitch advertising platform
- Improve engineering processes to increase team effectiveness
- Work across teams and organizations to deliver value to our creators, viewers, and advertisers
- 2+ years industry or internship experience
- Bachelor’s degree or above in Computer Science
- Familiarity with one of the following frameworks (React, Angular)
- Familiarity in the AWS ecosystem of services (EC2, RDS, Dynamo, Lambda, and CloudWatch)
- Familiarity or experience building GraphQL APIs
- Familiarity with Data pipelines (Kinesis, Apache Airflow, Redshift)
- Familiarity with Docker, Kubernetes and the container ecosystem
- Medical, Dental, Vision & Disability Insurance
- Maternity and Parental Leave
- Flexible PTO
- Commuter Benefits
- Amazon Employee Discount
- Monthly Contribution and Discounts for Wellness Related Activities & Programs (e.g., gym memberships, off-site massages)
- Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner Served Daily
- Free Snacks and Beverages
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Twitch. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.