Launched in 2011, Twitch is a global community that comes together each day to create multiplayer entertainment: unique, live, unpredictable experiences created by the interactions of millions. We bring the joy of co-op to everything, from casual gaming to world-class esports to anime marathons, music, and art streams. Twitch also hosts TwitchCon, where we bring everyone together to celebrate, learn, and grow their personal interests and passions. We’re always live at Twitch. Stay up to date on all things Twitch on LinkedIn, Twitter and on our Blog.
About the Role
The Head of Music Product Marketing is a new role at Twitch, working with product, engineering, marketing and more to build the future of music on Twitch. Reporting to the Head of Product Marketing, you'll be doing it all, from deep strategy and positioning work, to detailed product centric campaigns to help our creators build a community and viewers find great music content on Twitch.
- Collaborate with senior Product Managers to define the music narrative for Twitch, inspiring artists and fans alike.
- Help thousands of aspiring and established artists get started on Twitch with onboarding, education and more.
- Help music fans discover new artists on Twitch.
- Champion music across the company, ensuring all our teams are building products that make the music experience better across Twitch.
- Product Marketing experience, including an established history of working with Product Managers and Engineers to influence roadmap decisions.
- A deep understanding of the music industry from the perspective of both artists and fans.
- Experience building product education programs and onboarding flows
- Experience in startups or growth stage companies nice to have
- Medical, Dental, Vision & Disability Insurance
- Maternity & Parental Leave
- Flexible PTO
- Amazon Employee Discount
- Monthly Contribution & Discounts for Wellness Related Activities & Programs (e.g., gym memberships, off-site massages, etc.)
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Twitch. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.