Launched in 2011, Twitch is a global community that comes together each day to create multiplayer entertainment: unique, live, unpredictable experiences created by the interactions of millions. We bring the joy of co-op to everything, from casual gaming to world-class esports to anime marathons, music, and art streams. Twitch also hosts TwitchCon, where we bring everyone together to celebrate, learn, and grow their personal interests and passions. We’re always live at Twitch. Stay up to date on all things Twitch on LinkedIn, Twitter and on our Blog.
About the Role
Twitch Advertising is looking for a graphic designer to join the exciting APAC Advertising team. Your role will support the APAC Advertising team with visual collateral to grow the business; and cater to a diverse range of clients featuring some of the biggest global brands in the world. Your position will work with Sales Marketing strategists to create and will provide guiding feedback on advertising materials like one sheet designs, presentations, and sales pitches; while following Twitch’s identity and brand. Output work includes creating advertising materials ranging from mood-boards to white papers; from wacky mockups to data visualization. This designer is experienced in presentation design.
We are looking for a candidate who has a natural understanding of information design and is extremely knowledgeable in PowerPoint production while working with and taking feedback from content creators. You have solid design fundamentals: typography, composition, hierarchy and so forth while knowing how to work effectively in a fast paced agency-like environment. You will report to the Design Lead
- Create talking points, pitch decks, ongoing sales marketing collateral: event presentations, RFPs, white papers, one-sheets
- Understand the efficiencies and logistics of design operations.
- Use design to express the value proposition and benefits of Twitch’s ad products, solutions and audience and use this knowledge to ensure that solutions address clear needs for advertising clients
- Can tell visual story with data
- Help build sales programs when visual support is needed - like producing digital graphics for campaigns and advertising programs
- Work with vendors. Example: merchandise, video/stream production
- BA or equivalent experience.
- 4+ yrs of relevant experience.
- Must understand the businesses they support. In particular, the pace of design in an agency environment.
- Have basic understanding of Twitch culture and industry practices.
- Develop high-quality sales collateral, and can build from scratch.
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite and PowerPoint.
- Experience in presenting creative concepts to all partners
- Adapt to an environment as we are scaling growth
- Enthusiastic team player and self-starter commitment to excellence
- Prior experience in advertising or media agency
- Prior experience in editorial environments like digital or print publishing
- Video editing and motion graphic work
- Make purposeful decisions about design - experience reading and deciphering data
- Fluency in (a) APAC language(s), in particular Japanese
- Demonstrated project management skills
- Familiarity with Twitch platform and live streaming tools
- Medical Insurance
- Health Screenings
- Life Insurance
- Maternity & Parental Leave
- Paid Time Off
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Twitch. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.