Launched in 2011, Twitch is a global community that comes together each day to create multiplayer entertainment: unique, live, unpredictable experiences created by the interactions of millions. We bring the joy of co-op to everything, from casual gaming to world-class esports to anime marathons, music, and art streams. Twitch also hosts TwitchCon, where we bring everyone together to celebrate, learn, and grow their personal interests and passions. We’re always live at Twitch. Stay up to date on all things Twitch on LinkedIn, Twitter and on our Blog.
About the Role
The Advertising team at Twitch creates new ad products to help creators earn revenue, advertisers promote value and viewers have an engaging experience with ads on Twitch.
As a Senior Product Manager, you will report to Ads' Head of Product, and build and scale new advertising products from the ground up. You’ll help advertisers achieve their goals; creators earn revenue from Twitch; and viewers have a engaging ad experience. You will work with Amazon advertising teams, Twitch viewer and creator product teams, data scientists, engineers, sales, finance, and partnerships. You’ll define the product strategy and roadmap; build and launch new products; and turn those products into revenue generating businesses.
- Decide product strategy and roadmap for advertising products on Twitch
- Establish business and technical requirements of a product by working with customers, partners and our teams
- Work directly with engineers and designers to build products - lead product development from roadmap development to building, testing and launching products
- Bring go-to-market planning and execution with Sales, Marketing and Operations teams
- Manage prioritization and trade-offs among customer experience, revenue and engineering investments
- Collaborate gracefully with data science, analytics, engineering and finance to determine the right level of investments
- Assess the technical feasibility of a proposed product or feature and enable engineers to make the right technical trade-offs
- Identify strategic issues that may impair the team’s ability to meet financial, and technical goals
- 6+ years of work experience as a Product Manager
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, preferably computer Science.
- Previously demonstrated the ability to lead complex products through launch while handling an incredible number of moving pieces
- Care a lot about creating products that delight users, diving into the details, finding creative solutions and taking responsibility for your projects
- Good writing skills are important, as is the ability to line up the impact of your communication with your intention
- Strong track record dealing with ambiguity and driving clarity
- Significant experience in running product experiments and leveraging product analytics
- Ability to translate your product ideas into expected business impact
- Work with integrity, earning the respect of both engineers and non-technical contributors
- Experience in advertising, gaming, multi-sided-marketplaces, management consulting, or digital media products
- Prior ownership of revenue generating products
- Medical, Dental, Vision & Disability Insurance
- Maternity and Parental Leave
- Flexible PTO
- Commuter Benefits
- Amazon Employee Discount
- Monthly Contribution & Discounts for Wellness Related Activities and Programs (e.g., gym memberships, off-site massages)
- Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner Served Daily
- Free Snacks & Beverages
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Twitch. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.