Launched in 2011, Twitch is a global community that comes together each day to create multiplayer entertainment: unique, live, unpredictable experiences created by the interactions of millions. We bring the joy of co-op to everything, from casual gaming to world-class esports to anime marathons, music, and art streams. Twitch also hosts TwitchCon, where we bring everyone together to celebrate, learn, and grow their personal interests and passions. We’re always live at Twitch. Stay up to date on all things Twitch on LinkedIn, Twitter and on our Blog.
About the Role
The Program Manager for Twitch Music will oversee the general management and delivery of strategic partnerships. You have experience in a program management role, with a focus on driving collaboration and agreement across teams.
You will work closely with both internal and external teams. Internally, the Program Manager will work across Marketing, Licensing, Content, Product, Legal and Finance to orchestrate collaboration and guide successful partnerships to support our overall music strategy. You will also own relationships with top industry partners to promote Twitch’s growth in Music.
- Manage high impact strategic partnerships with main music industry partners. This includes managing deal negotiations through to program execution and everything in between to ensure successful long-term partnerships
- Develop project plans, identify workstreams, and ensure all our teams are on track to deliver programs
- Main contact for all external partner communication, maintaining a positive and productive relationship
- Be the advocate internally for partnership needs and resourcing
- Manage partner program budgets and monitor costs
- Analyze program performance data and insights, reporting on high-level launch results
- 5+ years of experience in program management within the music industry
- 2+ years strategic external music partner management
- You love music
- You are Twitch user yourself
- Familiarity with the Twitch community
- Medical, Dental, Vision & Disability Insurance
- Maternity and Parental Leave
- Flexible PTO
- Amazon Employee Discount
- Monthly Contribution and Discounts for Wellness Related Activities & Programs (e.g., gym memberships, off-site massages)
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Twitch. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.