Launched in 2011, Twitch is a global community that comes together each day to create multiplayer entertainment: unique, live, unpredictable experiences created by the interactions of millions. We bring the joy of co-op to everything, from casual gaming to world-class esports to anime marathons, music, and art streams. Twitch also hosts TwitchCon, where we bring everyone together to celebrate, learn, and grow their personal interests and passions. We’re always live at Twitch. Stay up to date on all things Twitch on LinkedIn, Twitter and on our Blog.
About the Role
Twitch is looking for a Sr. Product Specialist, Emerging Account Sales to join our hyper-growth ad sales business in EMEA. Your in-depth knowledge of digital advertising solutions, combined with your strong communication skills and analytical abilities, shapes how emerging advertisers find success on Twitch.
Sitting within the Product Strategy organization, you will report to the Director of Sales Planning and help new customers attain their business goals. Working with Product Marketing and Ad Operation teams, you will lead in-market product commercialization, market analysis, customer product needs assessments, and sales support to promote product adoption among new customers. You're also someone who can identify opportunities for increased efficiencies, working internally to improve our products and operations for new accounts.
- Educate prospective customers on Twitch's advertising products through calls, trainings, and presentations
- Work with Amazon EAS sellers to identify and develop new business opportunities
- Advise Planning and Packaging team on determining which of Twitch’s advertising solutions address prospective client needs to develop sellable packages
- Partner with Sales Enablement to advise and support advertiser solutions training to the Amazon EAS sales team
- Support go-to-market strategy for mass solution adoption and summarize vast amounts of information into succinct product documentation to be used internally and externally
- Advocate for streamlined creative services to improve ease of advertising on Twitch
- Operate as the ‘voice of the customer’ to internal teams in developing and prioritizing the advertiser solutions product roadmap
- 5+ years of experience in an online advertising role and familiarity with advertising products and ad serving technologies
- Customer-facing experience in advertising sales or product implementations
- Absorb complex technical concepts and communicate them to a non-technical audience
- Excellent knowledge of PowerPoint and Excel (can maintain complex spreadsheets)
- Medical Insurance, Life Insurance, Retirement Plan, Maternity & Parental Benefits, Paid Time Off & Holidays, Commuter Benefits, Amazon Employee Discount, Monthly Contribution & Discounts for Wellness Related Activities & Programs (e.g., gym memberships, etc.), Free Snacks & Beverages
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Twitch. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Consult our Privacy Notice to know more about how we collect, use, and transfer the personal data of our candidates.