Launched in 2011, Twitch is a global community that comes together each day to create multiplayer entertainment: unique, live, unpredictable experiences created by the interactions of millions. We bring the joy of co-op to everything, from casual gaming to world-class esports to anime marathons, music, and art streams. Twitch also hosts TwitchCon, where we bring everyone together to celebrate, learn, and grow their personal interests and passions. We’re always live at Twitch. Stay up to date on all things Twitch on LinkedIn, Twitter and on our Blog.
About the Role
The Advertiser Marketing team supports the Ad Sales team through the integration of strategy, research, and events. The team’s goal is to develop the Twitch brand from a B2B viewpoint increasing market share and revenue. You will report to the Director of Advertiser Marketing for the Americas and be focused on the LATAM markets. You are an accomplished strategist that has experience working with audience metrics and internal data in positioning and storytelling through collateral and someone who has knowledge of and experience executing B2B events on a small and large-scale.
- Create all corporate/product marketing and communications efforts, including the creation and implementation of marketing plans, collateral, and branding
- Clearly express the value proposition and benefits of Twitch’s ad products, solutions and audience and use this knowledge to ensure that solutions address clear needs for advertising clients
- Develop unique strategies to build upon client goals within the digital media space
- Provide inbound market intelligence to shape outbound positioning and messaging to build awareness, enable sales, and increase revenue. Working with a cross-functional team, you’ll develop positioning and messaging, go-to-market strategy, sales enablement, and competitive analysis.
- Provide a steady stream of turnkey materials for the sales team to draw from during the sales cycle
- Evaluate B2B events and sponsorship opportunities and create a strategy around where our presence will make the most impact
- Manage communication channels
- Help with database management for advertising clients
- Must be fluent in Spanish or Portuguese. Both would be ideal.
- Knowledge of both the US and LATAM digital advertising industry
- 5+ years experience in marketing digital media products with experience in how marketing is used by a sales organization
- Moderate design skills to handle changing graphics in Photoshop and sense to design clean and functional slides in Powerpoint
- B2B event production experience that spans ideation, execution and completion
- Ability to utilize video, infographics, articles, copy, and presentations to reach potential and existing advertisers
- Experience reading and deciphering data
- Experience with PowerPoint, Adobe Creative Suite, comScore and GWI products
- A strong gaming and advertising background
- Copywriting skills
- Advanced design skills and the ability to create visually appealing presentations and templates
- Knowledge of CRM tools and experience with landing page creation
- Medical, Dental, Vision & Disability Insurance
- 401(k), Maternity & Parental Leave
- Flexible PTO
- Commuter Benefits
- Amazon Employee Discount
- Monthly Contribution & Discounts for Wellness Related Activities & Programs (e.g., gym memberships, off-site massages, etc.),
- Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner Served Daily
- Free Snacks & Beverages
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Twitch. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.