Launched in 2011, Twitch is a global community that comes together each day to create multiplayer entertainment: unique, live, unpredictable experiences created by the interactions of millions. We bring the joy of co-op to everything, from casual gaming to world-class esports to anime marathons, music, and art streams. Twitch also hosts TwitchCon, where we bring everyone together to celebrate, learn, and grow their personal interests and passions. We’re always live at Twitch. Stay up to date on all things Twitch on LinkedIn, Twitter and on our Blog.
About the Role
SAP Functional Specialist is an important expert in our FinTech Organization, who will help deliver a variety of FinTech projects. You will provide clarity while working to understand our processes and requirements to create system solutions.
The SAP Specialist will be an essential resource in the project management process as Twitch works through the develop, test, training and deployment of SAP S/4 and BRIM. The SAP Functional Specialist will bring technical expertise in developing the SAP solutions and driving continued system enhancements and global expansion.
You also have experience self–motivating and delivering on projects while anticipating and managing risk and change. You will report to our Head of Financial Systems.
- Build relationships with important partners, program managers and users to run projects
- Translate our requirements to deliverable stories and guide execution
- Gather requirements, translate requirements to viable solutions, implement and troubleshoot
- Manage and multiple projects and enhancements
- Manage relationships with vendors and consultants
- Wok on proof of concept, schedule demos and coordinate with important partners
- Establish relationships within Finance, IT, Engineering, Partnership and important partners
- Be a liaison among Accounting, Finance, IT, and Tax teams ensuring there is agreement across all parties on proposed solution
- Use data to back up assumptions, make recommendations, guide next steps, and measure success
- Evaluate and refine processes to ensure they are efficient, high-quality, and scalable
- Foster shared understanding, transparency, mastery, autonomy, innovation and continued learning
- 8+ years of hands-on SAP FI-CO/FI-CA implementation and application support experience
- Have worked on at least two full life cycle S/4HANA Finance implementation project, certified on S/4HANA would be a big plus
- Experience in SAP FICO, across General Ledger, Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, Assets, Cash & Bank, Controlling and Profitability Analysis
- Have experience in the integration with P2P, OTC, HR and Tax systems (like Vertex)
- Have led requirements review and design workshops, written requirements and functional specifications documents
- Experience and working knowledge in FICA Accounts Receivable, FICA Accounts Payable and integration with SAP BRIM
- Familiar with E2E project life cycle, methodology, tools and accelerators (JIRA, Smartsheet, Lucid Charts)
- A team-oriented, collaborative attitude with the ability to foster cooperation amongst upper management, partners and third-party solution providers
- Delivery focused – against timelines, budget and achieved results
- Flexible, positive thinker that can find solutions
- Facilitator - leading project meetings and workshops delivering on goals by engaging participants
- Experience translating accounting conclusions into operational processes
- A history of solving multiple and complex operation and accounting challenges
- Medical, Dental, Vision & Disability Insurance
- 401(k), Maternity & Parental Leave
- Flexible PTO
- Commuter Benefits
- Amazon Employee Discount
- Monthly Contribution & Discounts for Wellness Related Activities & Programs (e.g., gym memberships, off-site massages, etc.),
- Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner Served Daily
- Free Snacks & Beverages
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Twitch. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.