Launched in 2011, Twitch is a global community that comes together each day to create multiplayer entertainment: unique, live, unpredictable experiences created by the interactions of millions. We bring the joy of co-op to everything, from casual gaming to world-class esports to anime marathons, music, and art streams. Twitch also hosts TwitchCon, where we bring everyone together to celebrate, learn, and grow their personal interests and passions. We’re always live at Twitch. Stay up to date on all things Twitch on Linkedin, Twitter and on our Blog.
About The Position
As the Marketing Analyst EMEA, you will be instrumental in building out the team’s test and learn methodology for all marketing activity at Twitch throughout the continent.
You will have vast experience in demonstrating a best-in-class ability to proactively consolidate an extensive array of marketing data inputs, analyse them, and provide coherent best practices for optimizing campaigns. You will be working closely with all members of the EMEA marketing team, encapsulating paid media campaigns, social media, owned and operated channels (email, push notifications) and influencer marketing. Finally, you’ll have a background working in a similar company or industry to Twitch, notably assessing campaigns across multiple markets.
You will have an expansive international remit encompassing all of EMEA. You will report into the Marketing Manager EMEA, and will integrate cohesively with global counterparts in the US, notably the Marketing Science and Analytics team based in San Francisco. The role will be based in London (remotely in the initial months).
- Drive thought leadership around how to use our data to effectively optimize and analyze marketing campaigns that use multiple channels in EMEA
- Perform deep analyses to measure the effectiveness of marketing campaigns against every stage of the marketing funnel
- Build robust dashboards and other self service analytics assets to enable team members to make decisions based on actionable insights
- Maintain a culture of high-quality output and exceptional customer service: effectively communicate at all levels, ensure that work gets done well and on time, respond effectively to unexpected obstacles and reallocate resources as necessary.
- 5+ years experience in an analytics function, preferably in the consumer internet space or in a high-velocity, high-growth product / business
- Expert SQL skills and the ability to wrangle potentially unruly data
- Experience using Tableau or other similar data visualization tool
- Fluency in data analysis and communication around data, including time series analysis, experimentation, data visualization, and defining performance strategy
- Bachelor’s degree or higher, preferably in engineering, math, statistics, data analytics or operations research
- Masters degree preferred but not required
- You are Twitch user yourself and have a passion for gaming and media
- Python, R or other similar statistical tools